Hi Friends, It won't be long till Halloween is here, although we don't celebrate it as much as of friends across the water my Grandchildren love to go trick or treating. But here in Scotland we don't just hand out treats willy nilly, Oh No!! the children are encouraged to do a little party piece to receive their treat, either singing a song, dancing, tell a joke etc.
I've made the card for a very Special Lady who has become quite famous where we live, she opens her doors on Halloween for all the children and spends hundreds of pounds on decorations, sweets, gifts etc. The children flock to her house every year because they know she is special.
I've used two Tilda's on my creation, I took the little butterfly out of sitting Tilda and replaced it with a pumpkin. The Papers are Hopscotch by K & Co, all the little extras are from a pack I bought in poundland. The ribbon is from fantasticribbons.co.uk and both Tilda's have been coloured with Pro Markers.
I am entering this into the following Challenges:
1. Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge: They are having a fabulous Bats n Brooms Blog Hop. If you're looking for inspiration for Halloween then this is the place to hop to. The DT work is amazing. They are looking for you to make a Halloween or Fall themed card this week.
2. Paper Sundae Challenge: Would like to see your Fall or Halloween colours this week.
3. Stamps R Us Challenge: It's a Halloween theme this week
4. Cupcake Craft Challenge: Are looking for Transport this week, Tilda is on her flying Broom.
5. Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge: This week it's a Halloween theme
Thank you for popping by to see me, do leave a few words to let me know you were here.