Tuesday, September 21

Halloween Tilda's + challenges


Hi Friends, It won't be long till Halloween is here, although we don't celebrate it as much as of friends across the water my Grandchildren love to go trick or treating. But here in Scotland we don't just hand out treats willy nilly, Oh No!! the children are encouraged to do a little party piece to receive their treat, either singing a song, dancing, tell a joke etc.

I've made the card for a very Special Lady who has become quite famous where we live, she opens her doors on Halloween for all the children and spends hundreds of pounds on decorations, sweets, gifts etc. The children flock to her house every year because they know she is special.

I've used two Tilda's on my creation, I took the little butterfly out of sitting Tilda and replaced it with a pumpkin. The Papers are Hopscotch by K & Co, all the little extras are from a pack I bought in poundland. The ribbon is from fantasticribbons.co.uk and both Tilda's have been coloured with Pro Markers.

I am entering this into the following Challenges:

1. Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge: They are having a fabulous Bats n Brooms Blog Hop. If you're looking for inspiration for Halloween then this is the place to hop to. The DT work is amazing. They are looking for you to make a Halloween or Fall themed card this week.

2. Paper Sundae Challenge: Would like to see your Fall or Halloween colours this week.

3. Stamps R Us Challenge: It's a Halloween theme this week

4. Cupcake Craft Challenge: Are looking for Transport this week, Tilda is on her flying Broom.

5. Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge:
This week it's a Halloween theme

Thank you for popping by to see me, do leave a few words to let me know you were here.

Suzi xox




13 comments:

  1. I'm with you Suzi!! Loving doing Halloween cards, but finding the where-with-all is a little challenging! Must go back to Poundland! Missed a trick there, (no pun intended, Ha Ha)!
    Thank you SO much for your lovely endorsement on my Peachy Keen spotlight. I was totally chuffed when I read it. Thank you sweety!
    Hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card and such a fab image you have used...perfick for this weeks transport challenge...thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and I love the two images! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I have nothing at all with Halloween I do like your card......fab colouring and great papers and details!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! Great details, love the images :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. too good.. nice picture which you have been used for this blog i love it ,,,,thanks
    kandy Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely endorsement on my Peachy Keen spotlight. I was totally chuffed when I read it. Thank you sweety!

    -------
    Kandy Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzi, what a fab card. Love the cute images and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at MSL and hope to see you again on 09/26 for our lace challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card!I love everything about it.Thanks for joining us at stamps r us blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling images you combined for your Halloween scene! Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card.. Love the little images you have used.. great combo!

    thanks for joining us at the
    Magnolia-Licious highlites blog.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many Halloween cuties and fun embellies! Thanks for joining us on the Magnolia-licious Challenge!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx