Thursday, September 23

Hannah + Challenges



Hello my Dears, I do hope you are all having a nice week so far.  I wanted to show you this beautiful stamp from The Pixie Cottage, her name is Hannah and she is stepping over the stones,  now what little girl doesn't like skipping over water.  This is the first time I've inked her up since she landed on my doorstep from across the pond. I was so fortunate to have won the challenge a few weeks ago at The Pixie Cottage and this is just one of the adorable stamps I chose as my prize.

I've used a mixture of mediums on her. Promarkers for the skin tones and staedler water pencils for her dress, hair and little wellie boots.

I want to enter her into the following challenges.

1. The Pixie Cottage Challenge:  I followed all the outlines of the sketch, but I couldn't fit my image into the centre, so forgive me but I've used my creative license a little. If it doesn't qualify it really doesn't matter. I just wanted to show Michelle my efforts.

2. Charisma Cardz Challenge:  I was so delighted to have been chosen in the top 3 last week,  it means a great deal to me.  This week the girls are having an open theme, so Anything goes.

3. Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge:  Would like to see embossing this week.

I would like to welcome 4 new followers to my blog, Maddy, Lynne, Cat and  Sarah, thank you for becoming my friends.  I really appreciate your support.

I hope you all have a wonderful evening and I'll see you all tomorrow with my DT project for the Prairie Fairy Fun Friday Challenge.

Suzi xox


Recipe:
DP: K&Co, Pm words
Image: Hannah stepping over stones (The Pixie Cottage)
Mediums:  Promarker & staedler water colour pencils
CB embossing folder Floral Fantasy
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Swirls: Marianne designs
Xcut: scallop edge punch
Extras: Stickles
Ribbon: Stash.


14 comments:

  1. oh wow suzie hun you have done a brilliant job with the sketch and its such a great take on the sketch too hun,bless you for playing at the pixie cottage,awesome detail my friend,just adore these images,love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Suzi, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. What a sweet looking card. I so love teh color combo! Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi this is sooo pretty. The wonderful dps and embellies are a wonderful accompaniment to the lovely Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with us at DDSB! :)

    -JoAnn:)
    http://joboogie.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. suzie this is wonderful
    luv
    linniexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi congrats on winning....you deserve it because you are so talented!.....this card is lovely..great papers and fab coloring!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this image and great DP you've used. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

    Greetings,
    Katja (DDSB-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, that images is so sweet! You've colored her perfectly. Thanks for playing along at DDSB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, you did a great job with this lovely Hannah stamp.
    It's such a lovely card!!
    Thanks for joining the Pixie Cottage this week and hope to see you again next week.
    Adrina XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so pretty! Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have made a beautiful card with your new Hannah stamp =) Thanks for playing with us at the Pixie Cottage!

    Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful. congrats on your prior win and thank you for sharing your creative spin on hannah. love how you used multi-media just on her! thank you for playing at the pixie cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us this week at DDSB! :)

    -JoAnn:)
    http://joboogie.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx