Thursday, September 16

I Love Promarkers - Sketch





Hello my dears, I hope you've all had a wonderful day, I wanted to show you sweet Tilda with peaches. I followed the lovely sketch over at I love Promarkers Challenge, they are giving you the option of tearing if you wish, I chose not to. I am also entering this into Tellen's Place Challenge which has a theme of Anything goes, and I nearly forgot about it because the challenge now has a new day, Friday's. Sorry Terry!!!.

I coloured Tilda with Pro markers, added some lace, pearls, swirls and flowers. The sentiment is from Just rite. The little butterfly is a MS punch. The papers are Laura Ashley Contempo.

Thank you for popping in to visit, I hope you enjoyed your visit and that you'll leave me a few words to let me know you were here.

Suzi xx

13 comments:

  1. Suzi this is gorgeous love the little Tilda so beautifully coloured, and lovely lace.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Suzi, love the colours you've used, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have coloured Tilda beautifully. The whole composition of the card is grand
    Thankyou for joining us at Tellen's Place this week and hope to see you back next time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi. This is absolutely gorgeous. Such a pretty colour combination. Great sweet image, so beautifully coloured. Love the lace border and the pretty flower too. Happy crafting.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Tellens Place this week, hope to see youa gain.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Tilda, your coloring is wonderful. Love the pretty ribbon too. Thanks for joining us at Tellen's Place. HOpe to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi, I just love seeing Tilda and you've colored her so perfectly! I love that lace - it really does go well with the paper's design. The swirl and the butterfly give such a great look with her and that basket of delicious peaches! Thanks for joining us at Tellen's Place this week! We're always glad to have you with us! You make such fantastic cards! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This Tilda is coloured so wonderfully....love the green/blue gingham pieces......you should enter Just Magnolia with Lace it up!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely Tilda thanks for playing at tellens Place
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty card Suzi, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue Cx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, lovely feminine card Suzi, and that lace is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, really like your colour choice,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very, very nice. Love your colours. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just beautiful Suzi :o) Thanks for playing along with us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx