Sunday, September 5

I've Been Messing Around Again!!







Well I've been messing around again with Tim Holtz (don't tell my DH) !!! I've not had a great deal of time to play with my new TH products that I bought a couple of weeks ago, so I put aside a couple of hours yesterday - got out his fab compendium of curiosities, my non stick craft sheet and followed his amazing instructions on how to distress using the inks I had and how to heat emboss using his clear embossing powder. Oh I had a fab time, my fingers are well ink stained but it was such fun making my first ever tag with lots of little bits and bobs.

I've made this for the following challenges:

1. Sir Stampalot Challenge: This months theme is Distressed, it could be just tearing your paper or like me getting all inky. The prize this month is another amazing selection of goodies.
But do remember you are only allowed a maximum of 6 challenges including Sir Stampalot.

2. Let's Ink It Up Challenge: Are looking for Tags/ and or Bookmarks this week but they have to have a Vintage feel to them. Do remember that you must use a mounted or clear stamp on your creation. No digital images allowed.

3. Our Creative Corner Challenge: Are looking for Number or and Letters on your projects.

4. Creatalicious Challenge: This month are looking for Vintage creations.

5. Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: Would like you to distress it this week.

Thank you for coming to visit, please leave a few words to let me know you were here.
I hope you all have a lovely Day.
Suzi x

Recipe:
Paper: script
Image: Papermania wood mounted floral stamp
Medium: TH clear distress embossing ink
Brushed corduroy, victorian velvet
Distress Crackle paint
Tools: heat gun , TH distress wheel
Ribbon: velvet with pearls & beads: Fantasticribbon.co.uk
Letters: Cosmo Cricket
Flowers, butterfly, charm, leave. Stash.

22 comments:

  1. This is a great vintage tag! I really like the flower and the distressed edges! Thanks for playing at Let's Ink It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi

    You mat have been "nessing around" but what a wonderful result from all that inking.

    There's nothing better than a messy session in my view, good for the soul !

    Thank you for joining in at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, stunning tag, so much gorgeous detail - love it!! Thanks for getting inky with us at Lets Ink It up and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the detail in your fab tag.
    Thanks for playing along at Let's Ink It Up.
    Hugs
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I 'love' this - its fabulous hun!!

    Thanks for leaving a message on my blog!!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think we all get a turn at mess around with Tim lol. Gorgeous tag, you should mess more often and I won't tell on you!! Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Suzi this is gorgeous and well worth getting all inky. :) Looks like you had a fabby time playing with TH..lol
    Good luck in the challenges. :)

    xxDebbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh nice and inky mmmm love that.... Great tag. Thanks for playing at Lets Ink It Up. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautifull vintage tag!! I love the colours u used!!The word love really stands out!!! Thanks for joining us at SSC! Hope you play again next week

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow Suzi....this is amazing...your such a many-sided artist!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  11. The results of your messing around are fabulous!
    Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, be still my heart! I totally LOVE this, Suzi! The colors, the distressing, just everything is perfect. I'm positively drooling.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG stunning tag, love your flower and distressing. Tim Holtz is amazing isn't he. Thanks for playing along at Let's Ink It Up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your Tag is stunning. I love this!!
    Great Job!!!

    Thank you for playing with us on the LET'S INK IT UP challenge. Good Luck!

    Hugs,
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a lovely tag! Great detail and beautiful colors!
    Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamptacular Sunday ♥ Good luck on our Distressing challenge!
    Dee (Spryte)
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  17. Suzi your distressed tag is just beautiful and I love the colour combination you have used.
    Hugs
    Heather. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great tag with lovely distressing! Wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful tag. I really like your butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm a big TH fan too...love all the distress ink's you've used here! I'm so glad you could join us this week for our Distress challenge at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.
    Pleasantly,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great Tag , Love the colours.
    Thanks for joining in at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  22. You can´t go wrong with TH...and you did a great job with this tag!! Love the vintage feel to it!
    Thank you so much for sharing at sir Stampalot this month and good luck!
    Lina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx