Well I've been messing around again with Tim Holtz (don't tell my DH) !!! I've not had a great deal of time to play with my new TH products that I bought a couple of weeks ago, so I put aside a couple of hours yesterday - got out his fab compendium of curiosities, my non stick craft sheet and followed his amazing instructions on how to distress using the inks I had and how to heat emboss using his clear embossing powder. Oh I had a fab time, my fingers are well ink stained but it was such fun making my first ever tag with lots of little bits and bobs.
I've made this for the following challenges:
1. Sir Stampalot Challenge: This months theme is Distressed, it could be just tearing your paper or like me getting all inky. The prize this month is another amazing selection of goodies.
But do remember you are only allowed a maximum of 6 challenges including Sir Stampalot.
2. Let's Ink It Up Challenge: Are looking for Tags/ and or Bookmarks this week but they have to have a Vintage feel to them. Do remember that you must use a mounted or clear stamp on your creation. No digital images allowed.
3. Our Creative Corner Challenge: Are looking for Number or and Letters on your projects.
4. Creatalicious Challenge: This month are looking for Vintage creations.
5. Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: Would like you to distress it this week.
Thank you for coming to visit, please leave a few words to let me know you were here.
I hope you all have a lovely Day.
Image: Papermania wood mounted floral stamp
Medium: TH clear distress embossing ink
Brushed corduroy, victorian velvet
Distress Crackle paint
Tools: heat gun , TH distress wheel
Ribbon: velvet with pearls & beads: Fantasticribbon.co.uk
Letters: Cosmo Cricket
Flowers, butterfly, charm, leave. Stash.