Tuesday, September 28

Mistletoe Tilda + Challenges

Hello my Friends, Oh but it's cold here today, a very sharp wind is making even more so.  I'm not sure about Autumn it feels more like Winter.    Here is little Tilda with Mistletoe making another appearance.  I'm fairly getting through my Christmas card list.  I just love these icy blues and mixed with the darker blues makes me feel very festive.  The full recipe for my card is below this post.  

I have to tell you, I was in my local craft shop on Sunday and they had this huge box from K&Co stuffed with goodies, it was a QVC TSV a couple of months ago @ £39.99 and I got it for £14.00  it had amazing things inside, papers, cards, gems, glittery bits, gift boxes, cones, ribbons, decorations and lots more. This is where the papers came from.

Any way I digress, on with the challenges that this little sweetheart is entering.
1. Totally Tilda challenge:  Susie and the girls are looking for glitter and sparkle.  I've used stickles around the image and on her little lace border on her dress, around the tag, the snowflake is glittered and so are the dripping icicles from my new embossing folder from Craft Concepts it's called drip drops. I've also used silver glittery ribbon.

2. Just Magnolia Challenge:  I followed Dawny P's gorgeous sketch.  I think I'll be using this one over and over. Thank you Dawn.

3. Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge:  This week the team would like to see some Lace. 

4. 2 Sisters Challenge: The theme this challenge is Christmas.

Well that's me for now folks,  I'm just finishing off another little Tilda (Xmas) so I may upload it later.
Thank you for popping in to visit me, I really do appreciate it. Would you be so kind as to leave a few words and let me know you were here.

Have a wonderful evening.  Suzi xox

Recipe:  
DP: K&Co
Image: Mistletoe Tilda
Medium: Pro Markers & Water colour pencils
Nestie's: Labels 10
Tag: sizzix bigZ tag die
Snowflake: K&Co
Universal embossing folder: drip drop
Ribbon: fantasticribbons.co.uk
Gems: papermania
Lace: local haberdashery store (Remnant Kings)

8 comments:

  1. again a fabulous Tilda card Suz...do you want my address for a Christmas card???.......LOL...your lace is TDF...you're such a lucky dog with that K&Co box........enjoy it!!!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my oh my this is gorgeous, I love your colouring and the papers, wow, this Tilda is soooo cute with her big eyes, thanks for joining us at Totally tilda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a fab card. i love that image. I haven't seen that one before. you have made a fantastic card with her :) good luck in the challenges
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow hun this is brilliant I too have that image,and adore the coulrs you have used hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Christmas colors, cute card and thanks for playing at the MSL challenge, please join us again. C2

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card Suzi I love the colours you used...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, gorgeous card!! loving the snowflake and the lace - fab!! thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda xx Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Tilda creation fab image colouring & colour combo thanks for sharing & joining us at Totally Tilda chall.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx