Friday, September 17

Monochromatic Tilda



H Everyone, I wanted to show you little sweet Tilda, I've used a couple of challenges in the creation of this card and they are both looking for monochromatic cards this week. I've tried to keep this in shades of gold and white. I do hope I've succeeded. Tilda has been coloured using Pro Markers and a little glamour dust to her wings and dotted around the image.

The full recipe for my card is below this post

The challenges that inspired me are:

1. 2 Sister Challenge: Would like to see Monochromatic this time round

2. Winter Wonderland Challenge:
are also looking for a Christmas Monochromatic project


Recipe:
DP: LLB Venaissance & Pm Joye-aux Noel Papers & matt gold DCWV Christmas stack
Image: Magnolia Tilda
Medium: Pro Markers & Glamour dust
Nestie's Oval & oval scallops
Tag: sizzix bigZ tag die
Flower: Marianne designs die
Sentiment: stash
Brads: Cardology
Ribbon: Stash
Snowflake peel offs: Pm

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the gold/yellow.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Suzi what a gorgeous colour choice it works perfectly with that fabulous Tilda I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card Susie....every time I see your watermark I get merry!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi
    A truely stunning monochromatic card with such a fabulous colour choice, love the papers and that awesome flower
    thanks for playing along with us this Week at Winter Wonderland, hope to see you back for the next challenge too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutley stunning as ever suzi ,i love every thing about it,
    congrats on your top 3 at crafty emmas with your xmas tilda ,it is a stunning card,
    tracey x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx