Good Morning Everyone, I hope you are having a great weekend, It's time for another challenge over at One Stop Craft and this week it was my turn to choose the theme.
I would love to see your SNOWFLAKES somewhere on your creation.
A nice simple challenge this week.
You can make anything you like, a card, a gift, alter something or show us your scrapbook pages. So long as there are snowflakes somewhere on the project.
I chose the lovely Party Tilda as my image and used Pro Markers to colour her with a little sakura glitter pen for the ribbon and bow on her gift. The full recipe is below this post.
We are sponsored this week by Wink wink Ink. who have some amazing images in there store.
I look forward to visiting you and seeing the amazing work that you always produce for our challenge. Please do pop over and see the wonderful creations the DT have devised for you.
Thank you for popping in to visit, I love to read your comments so do leave a few words to let me know you were here. Bye for now and I hope you have a lovely day.
Other Challenges Entered are:
1. Charisma Cardz Challenge: This week it's Anything Goes.
2. Sew Many Challenge: This week would love to see your Christmas creations
3. A Spoon full of Sugar Challenge: Have an open theme this week so anything goes
4. Tellen's Place Challenge: Would love to see your Bling and sparkle this week.
5. Wild Orchid Challenge: Would like to see your Ribbons & Bows this week
DP: Papermania's Joyeux Noel
Image: Party Tilda
Medium: Pro Markers
Nestie's: oval petite and oval scallops
circle small and circle scallops
CB snowflake die
Flowers: Prima & Bo Bunny
Sentiment: computer generated
Glitter Ribbon: local haberdashery store (Remnant Kings)