Saturday, September 25

One Stop Craft # 99 - Snowflakes in September Dt card



Good Morning Everyone, I hope you are having a great weekend,  It's time for another challenge over at One Stop Craft and this week it was my turn to choose the theme. 

I would love to see your SNOWFLAKES somewhere on your creation.  
A nice simple challenge this week. 

You can make anything you like, a card, a gift, alter something or show us your scrapbook pages. So long as there are snowflakes somewhere on the project.

I chose the lovely Party Tilda as my image and used Pro Markers to colour her with a little sakura glitter pen for the ribbon and bow on her gift. The full recipe is below this post.
We are sponsored this week by Wink wink Ink.  who have some amazing images in there store.


I look forward to visiting you and seeing the amazing work that you always produce for our challenge.  Please do pop over and see the wonderful creations the DT have devised for you.

Thank you for popping in to visit, I love to read your comments so do leave a few words to let me know you were here.  Bye for now and I hope you have a lovely day.

Suzi xox

Other Challenges Entered are:
1. Charisma Cardz Challenge:  This week it's Anything Goes.

2. Sew Many Challenge:  This week would love to see your Christmas creations

3. A Spoon full of Sugar Challenge:  Have an open theme this week so anything goes

4. Tellen's Place Challenge:  Would love to see your Bling and sparkle this week.

5. Wild Orchid Challenge:  Would like to see your Ribbons & Bows this week

Recipe:  
DP: Papermania's Joyeux Noel
Image: Party Tilda 
Medium: Pro Markers
Nestie's: oval petite and oval scallops
circle small and circle scallops
CB snowflake die
Flowers: Prima & Bo Bunny
Sentiment: computer generated
Glitter Ribbon: local haberdashery store (Remnant Kings)




10 comments:

  1. gosh your on a mission Susie I am missing the crafting lark a lot but last few days an having time to l@@K another awsome card from u

    liz xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Suzi. This is a gorgeous card, and I love the colours you have used. It is so very effective and really highlights your image too. Love all the sparkle. Happy crafting.
    Thank you for joining us at Tellens Place, and look forward to seeing you again.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi
    Your card is lovely the colouring is perfect I love the tilda you have used thanks for playing at Tellens Place
    Luv Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!!! TFS with us at SMC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is stunning! So beautiful! I love the gorgeous colour combo and fabulous image! The layout is great too.How yummy is that ribbon!
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE! I love your card!!

    Thank you for participating in this week's Christmas Themed Sew Many Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make me think of old fashioned christmas' with all the red and white. Your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Tellen's Place we hope to see you again at the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card. The image is coloured in beautifully and sparkles just right.
    Thankyou for joining us at Tellen's Place this week and hope to see you back next time

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzi, you know how I love Tilda and isn't she gorgeous in pink with that red surrounding her? I love her sparkly gift and the ribbon is just awesome - love it! Thanks for joining us at Tellen's Place this week! :~)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely wonderful Suzi this is like heaven to me both the colours, design and of course Tilda it is magical.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx