Thursday, September 9

Simon Says Challenge & Simon Says Stamp Show BLOG HOP



Hello again my lovelies, Did you know that Simons Says Stamp Challenge and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge have joined forces this week to bring you a fabulous Blog Hop. It's going on until 15th September. It's a Holiday theme this week, either Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween.

I've visited half of the DT's so far, I'm doing it in stages so that I can spend more time looking at their amazing creations. The main prize up for grabs it phenomenal, but you will have to pop over to Simon's to find out what it is. hehe!!! well I don't want to spoil the fun for you.

I've gone with a Christmas Celebration card, I've used the adorable Winter Wonderland stamp from Sugar Nellie and coloured her with Pro Markers, I've used Deco Art glistening writer on her furry cuffs and coat border to give it a bit of sparkle. I also used it on the falling snowflakes. The full recipe for my card is below this post.

You really need to rush on over there and take part because you are in for some wonderful eye candy from the Design Teams. Oh and they have prizes to give away too.

Thanks so much for popping in to visit, I might see you later on. It's Thursday which means my beautiful Grandson's will be here just after school. So playtime, creating time and fun and games time for us all a little later.

Hope you are all having a wonderful day.
Hugs Suzi x

Recipe:
DP: Pm; touch of Teal
Gold matt card stack for mounting image
Image: Winter Wonderland - Sugar Nellie
Medium: Promarkers
Nestie's labels 8
Ribbon & Snowflakes: local haberdashery store (Remnant Kings)


9 comments:

  1. Oh Suzi..amazing card..love your colouring and DP....but love what you did with your ribbon and bow most!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Suzi. I love that bow
    Sarah X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty image! I love the ribbon you used and the snowflakes, too!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card as always suzi,love the ribbon detail and gorgeous papers
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW. WOW. WOW Suzi what an amazing card the colours are beautiful, that bow is fabulous the image is gorgeous, wow, I am so loving this one.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image, lovely card! Thanks for joining the Simon Says STamp Holiday Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, would you look at that fabulous bow and all the yummy textures! Totally adorable image too and so beautifully colored. Wonderful entry into the Simon Says challenge. So happy you could join in the fun with us for the Simon Says blog hop!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx