Tuesday, September 28

Simon Says + Challenges


Hello My Dears,  Hope you are all well and happy, I wanted to show you my little card made for a few challenges.  I've used a Hangler image and a mixture of Promarkers and Staedler water colour pencils on her.  My papers are Basic Grey and Rose Garden.  the rest of my recipe is below this post.

Challenges Entered:
1. Simon Says Challenge:  I followed the lovely sketch from Jay Jay this week.

2. Paper Sundaes Challenge:  This week the theme is things with wings.
3. Incy Wincy Designs Challenge:  Have an Anything goes challenge this week.
4 Flutter by Wednesday challenge:  have an open theme this week so long as you have a butterfly, fairy or angel on your project.

Recipe:
DP: basic grey lemonade & papermania rose garden
Image: Hangler 
Medium: Promarkers & Staedler water pencils
Glamour dust for wings
Nesties: labels 10
Swirls: Marianne D's
Flower, Pearls & Ric Rac: stash
Sentiment: House Mouse
Tools used:  scallop scissors for background shape




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the way the greens pop out.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Przepiękne świąteczne karteczki.
    Pozdrawiam cieplutko
    Dorota 71

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Suzi with so many details....love your colouring!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colouring & such a cute image! Thanks for playing along with Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx