Wednesday, September 8

Sugar Bowl Sweetie - DT Call





Hello my Dears, Did you know that The Sugar Bowl is looking for a few extra Sweetie's to join their wonderful DT. What a fab opportunity to be able to play regularly with all the wonderful images that I've accumulated over the last 18 months. Not as many as I would like only about 30 so far but I'm still collecting.

All the details are Here, so why not pop on over and take a peek. I'm keeping fingers, eyes and toes crossed. There is a lovely sketch to follow and of course you must use a Sugar Nellie Stamp
Simple as that.

I've used one of my favourite stamps Sweet Daisy from Sugar Nellie and coloured her with Pro Markers, I followed the sketch provided. The papers are from Pm Rose Garden and DCWV textured card. I used a Sakura Tiara glitter pen around the image but smudged it with my finger to take away the harsh pen line. The flower tips have been coloured using powder blue Promarker and then stickled with frosted lace. The rest of my recipe is below this post.

Thank you so much for popping in to see me, do leave a few words to let me know you were here. Hope you all have a great day. xox Suzi

Other challenges Entered:

1. Creative Inspirations Challenge: would like to see Lace & Sparkle

2. Craft your days Away Challenge: are looking for Girly & Glitter

3. One stitch at a time Challenge: have a recipe of Flowers, butterfly's & Bling

Recipe:

DP: Papermania Rose Garden, DCWV textured card stock
Image: Daisy - Sugar Nellie
Medium: Promarkers
Nestie's: circle small, circle scallops
CB embossing folder Swiss Dots
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Butterfly's MS punch
fronds: ek success punch
Pin & Lace: Stash
Sentiment: Justrite.





18 comments:

  1. good luck Suzi.....but I bet you make a good chance....this card is just fab!....thanks for joining OSAAT!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hun! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great card! Your layout and embellies are just perfect! Love the colors you picked too! Thanks so much for joining us at OSAAT! Hope to see you next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, very pretty & thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Suzi. I haven't used this stamp in ages
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card :) Thanks for joining us at OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, how gorgeous is that?!!! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card suzi,daisy is my fave sugar nellie,good luck with the dt call,your work is beautiful
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Suzi - good luck hun
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card Suzi, love the colours and paper (I have just been using the same flowery one)and your image is fabulous.
    Thanks for sharing your super card with us at OSAAT this week.
    Luv Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my Suzi what a stunning card I so love the soft colours and the papers are gorgeous, the image of Daisy is also one of my favourites I am wishing you so much luck in getting on the DT you deserve it with your wonderful work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with the DT call Suzi - this is my fav image and I agree it would be lovely to work with the other images. You've made a beautiful card here really caught my eye.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww this is gorgeous, Daisy is one of my all time fave images, she's looking fabulous on your card. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away, good luck with the challenge and your DT application xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am very behind with my blog visits and I'm trawling through sites and just leaving one comment on a particular favourite from recent makes. I really like the image on this card and your colouring is lovely. The papers and the overall card design really popped for me too! Very pretty! Warmest wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a very sweet and cute card !

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just lovely Suzi, love the image, the touches of sparkle and the gorgeous flowers!! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations this week!!
    stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Suzi...this is so pretty...beautiful image...good luck with the DT call.

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx