Monday, September 20

Sweet Tilda + challenges




Hello Dears, I'm here to show you a little card I made for a few challenges, princess Tilda makes another appearance and isn't she the cutest little thing. I've chosen to take my lead from a few challenges to create this. My full recipe for the card is below this post.

Without going on and on these are the Challenges that inspired me:

1. Truly Scrumptious Challenge: I followed the fab sketch and took the option of using blue and green

2. The Pink Elephant Challenge: Has the theme of the colour Aqua, plus DP, favourite image and embellishments of your choice. My fav image at the moment is Tilda, I've used Pm Rose Garden papers and my embellishements are a mixture of charm, pin, ribbon, bow and flowers.

3. Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge: Would like to see Ribbons and Bows this fortnight.

4. Lets Ink It Up Challenge: (No digital images allowed) I've inked up Tilda and they would love you to use a charm. I have a little heart that says made with love.

5. Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge:
Would like you to use a Tag on your creation.

6. Glitterbabe's Challenge: It's an Anything goes this week over at Stefs challenge, I know she loves glitter (big style) so I thought she might appreciate tilda all glittered up, the flowers have been glittered too.

Well I think that's it for now folks, thank you for visiting, do please leave a few words to let me know you popped in to see me. Have a wonderful day and week ahead.

Suzi xox

Recipe:
DP: Papermania Rose Garden
DCWV texture card
Image: Magnolia Tilda
Medium: Pro Markers, staedler water colour pencils
Nestie's: oval & oval scallops
MS: Gothic border punch
Swirls: Marianne designs
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Charm, pin, ribbon, pearls: Stash
Tag. hand made.
Sentiment stamp: stash
Extra's - Glamour Dust & stickles

15 comments:

  1. Ohhhh Suzi.....I'm melting.......this is so adorable......those glitters........*claps*
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi your Tilda is just gorgeous, coloured beautifully. I love the soft colour combo and all your special little touches. Fab work. Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink It Up and hope to see you again. Cheers Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geogous make Suzi love the colour combo and layout.
    Betty x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hun this is just so gorgoues so much detail yep I am back hun just wanted to thank you so much for your lovely comment you left me love hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is sooooooo adorable!!!!!! Well done and thanks for joining us at Let's Ink It Up!

    Hugzzz
    Tammy xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning card...Lovely papers and flourishes..and Tilda is so adorable...Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Suzi, wonderful colours, gorgeous Tilda and so many stunning details.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzi

    She is gorgeous, love the flowers. Thank you for playing at Let's Ink It Up.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh sweetie! do i ever lover tilda glittered up a bit. she is just gorgeous!

    thank you soooooooooooo much for joining us at glitterbabe's challenge!!!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card Suzi! The color combo is so pretty and I love all your flourishes!
    thanks so much for playing along with us at WOC!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Tilda looks so pretty with that glitter! Love all you embellies too!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink It Up and good luck, hope to see you next time too :-)
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! I love the flourish die cuts, they dress up the card wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card you have created!! Thanks for playing with us at Wild Orchid Crafts ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Suzi, Your Card is stunning. I love your charm.
    Great Job!!!

    Thank you for playing with us on the LET'S INK IT UP challenge. Good Luck!

    Hugs,
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  15. You rocked these challenges with this card Suzi! I wonder if you have heard of a new challenge blog, Papercraft Star yet? We'd love it if you considered entering some of your beauitful work in the challenges there and there is still time to sign up for a chance to win a gift certificate too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/new-gift-certificate-drawing-for.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx