Hi Friends, I hope you are all having a nice day, it's very sunny and warm here in Scotland, the weather forecaster's have said we are going to have an Indian Summer, Woohoooo!! what I'd like to know is when did the normal summer happen !!! lol.
I've made this card for a few challenges that have inspired me this week using the lovely Tilda
and her cupcake. The Recipe for my card is below this post.
1. Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge (MMSC69): I've used their wonderful sketch
2. Totally Tilda Challenge: I've used Susie's colour scheme of Lilac & Lace
3. Simon Says Challenge: Would like to see Lace & Pearls this week
4. Magnolia Down Under Challenge: Have a recipe of 3 papers, 2 buttons, 1 ribbon.
5. A Crafty Little Place Challenge: Has an Anything Goes this week
6. Fab n Funky Challenge: Would like to see Material on your projects this week.
7. Paper Cutz Challenge: Would like to see Metal this week.
Thank for popping by to visit, please leave a few words and let me know you were here.
Have a Wonderful Day. xox Suzi
DP: Papermania florals, polka dots. plain lilac paper
Image: Magnolia's Tilda with lollipop
Medium: Pro Markers
Nestie's: small circles and small circle scallops
CB: embossing folder Script
Flowers: Heather from One Stop Cards Crafts
Buttons, lace, gems, ribbon: Stash
Ticket: Dimensions Crafts.
Stickles: Frosted Lace
Tools: Tim Holtz distress wheel.