Friday, September 10

Winner of My Prairie Fairy Blog Hop Candy


Good Morning my Dears, I want to thank all of you for the lovely comments you left for me on my Cherry Blossom Card. I appreciated every single one.

Alas there can only be one winner and all the relevant names were put into a "Hat" my eldest Grandson Callum picked the winners name out and that is ......................................

CONGRATULATIONS - Lalkygirl .........................

Please send me you details to smcm52@yahoo.co.uk so I can get your candy in the post.

I have other Candy coming soon for a very special Celebration so watch this space.

2 comments:

  1. wow i cant believe i won,thanks so much suzi,sorry i am sp late getting back to you .....i have just had visitors for the whole wekend,i am exhausted,have e-mailed you my addy
    thanks again woo hoo lucky me
    lalkygirl x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx