Wednesday, September 15

WOYWW 67 -



Good Morning my dears, Hope you are all well and happy this Wednesday morning, my workspace needs to be tidied a little and drawers etc put back in their rightful places. The little witchy tilda sitting at the back is the next project I'll be working on. Not an awful lot to see I'm afraid. But if you remember I told you last week I would show you the image in it's finished state, I also said I would try to incorporate some fibres, well I tried and I tried but to no avail, so I ended up using this lovely ribbon instead. Made a huge bow and platted the bottom, quite a nice effect.


Well girls I hope your Wednesday is filled with lots of creativity and you can pop over to
Miss Julia and show her what's on your workspace today.

Hugs Suzi x

18 comments:

  1. Hi there, your desk looks as if you've just got up from creating a masterpiece, just perfect. Love your card, thank you for letting me peek:0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love the rich colours. That little witch Tilda on your desks looks like a little fairy prancing around your desk, the way she's standing up and cut out...lol, I'm not nearly as brave to show my space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ya
    lovely creative desk, your card is gorgeous, luv the ribbon detail, Have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that punch, Suzi. I had the hardest time with your blog freezing up. It took forever to load, so I hope the comment goes through and you know I came. Happy WOYWW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, and a lot of pens out! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card, lots of promarker pens

    ReplyDelete
  7. That card is fantastic and your desk looks great too

    ReplyDelete
  8. your finished card is lovely,

    dx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the peek at your lovely desk and work, Happy WOYWW
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow..beautiful colours on your card, It's really gorgeous.

    A.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your desk looks so tidy and the card is fab

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that's a lovely card. Just popped over for WOYWW; so glad I did.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, thanks for sharing! - Carola, 112

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely desk Suzi and that finished card is gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks very neat and organised and a fabby card in evidence!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lots of lovely things on your desk and I love that ribbon on your card :-)

    Ciara
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely busy desk. The finished card is gorgeous. I wish I could tie big bows so neatly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx