Wednesday, September 22

WOYWW#68 - TOO MUCH!!!!



It's good afternoon from me, where has the day gone!!! I was up real early, in fact the sun wasn't up yet, so my photograph was taken with my daylight lamp on. I'm having a colouring in day today and the images are mainly Tilda. I've fallen in love with her all over again. I dare say it's a phase and I'll move on to other images soon enough. These are for my great nieces Christmas Cards and once I have all 14 done I can then start to create the card.

I think I have every colouring medium out, there are water colour pencils, pro markers, copics, and whisper pens and they are all being used in the 4x4 inches I've left myself to work on. lol.

The other picture is a fantastic prize that I won from Creative Craft World Challenge, there are five packs of cards, envelopes papers, etc etc all with themes. Oh the quality is amazing, all presented in this beautiful embossed box (which I will alter at a later date to hold someones Christmas Gift. Thank you Lou. I've been a lucky girl this last week, I also won two beautiful rubber stamps from Pixie Cottage and some copics from Simon Says Blog hop and the Lovely Debbie (my DT Boss) from The Crafty Pad sent me her newest snowmen stamp.
I am truly blessed. Thank you to everyone.

Well that's it from me. I'll catch you all later, in the mean time I'll get back to colouring.

Don't forget to pop over to Miss Julia and show her what you're working on.

Suzi xx

16 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi
    how tidy is the desk???!!!
    Sarah X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi
    oh all those lovely pencils & pens, can never have to many! lol have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x(3)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your colourful desk with all those lovely pens and things thanks for sharing with us and hope you have a good week - love Liz (24)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your wins! Love your desk - but so tidy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your coloured images and I'm sooooo jealous of your 'inspire me' box, I'm going to treat myself to some of their stuff one day! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woww, Look at all those pen's - love your space!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Rebecca (No.15)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw I love Tilda as well. Lots of fab papers you have. Your images look good.
    Elaine no55

    ReplyDelete
  8. i must have told you before, but i'll say it agian, i love your markers! your images are looking so pretty. and what a great prize you won! blessings, peggy #37

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you have been really busy. I like all your little characters standing in a row.
    Have fun
    Sue xx 8

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess you like to color your stamps, a lot! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an amazing amount of new goodies, you've been very luck indeed!

    Hugs
    Brenda (88)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep, I'd say that was a good week! Well done you - I must say the card packs look great. I'm a tad worried that you wouldn't have enough choice of colours if you wanted a colouring in day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You sure have a lot of pens and coloring tools. Congrats on your big win. You really SCORED. Hope your Wednesday was truly colorful. Sorry I'm so late this week, especially since I'm #2.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely Tilda images

    thanks for sharing, little late this week but getting round everyone.....slowly

    hugs Candace #43

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx