Saturday, October 9

Autumn in Layers




Hello again my dears,  this is my second post to share with you.   I made this card for a few challenges.  The image is a Sugar Nellie (Country Garden)  and there is a fantastic sketch over at the Sugar Bowl created by Tiets' I will certainly be using it a few times,  I loved all the layers she has incorporated into it.

I used Pro Markers and water colour pencils on my image and distressed the edges with TH tea dye ink.
I've used 5 different papers and the names and the rest of my recipe are below this post.  

I am entering her into the following Challenges.
1. The Sugar Bowl Challenge:  A fab sketch from Tiets' and the theme is Autumn.

2. Stamptacular Sunday Challenge:   Are looking for a minimum of 5 layers this week.

3. Creative Inspiration Challenge:  Would like to see Birthday's this week.

4. Charisma Cardz Challenge:  Are looking for Autumn colours this week.

Thank you for visiting, please leave me a few words to let me know you popped in.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  Suzi xox

Recipe:

DP:  K&Co. classic K Bailey  and Roam / Papermania. Hampstead by Jesse Edwards
Image:  Sugar Nellie (Country Garden)
Medium:  Pro Markers and Water colour Pencils by Staedler
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
MS Leaf punch 
Gems: Glitz Frosting
Tag & Sentiment:  Stash

10 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi
    This is gorgeous love the image and the colours on the papers are fantastic.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi, This is stunning! I love your coloring! And layout is fabulous!! Very Vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi, what a pretty card. Love the image and your papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous Sugar Nellie card. I love the fall colors you used. Thanks so much for sharing such a fabulous creation with us for our Layer It On Challenge at SSC.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work hun! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW WOW WOW this is extremely stunning. Its so beautiful and exquisite! I love the colours and beautiful DPs. Your colouring is fabulous
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is beautiful Suzi..how do you get the inked edges so neat..mine is rubbish and I got one of those TH tool thing!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzers Suzie! Your card is stunning! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card, love your colouring, thanks for joining us at Chsrisma.
    Sally. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzi,
    Love your gorgeous card!
    Sweet image and beautifully coloured, great choice of papers, such lovely, warm autumnal colours.
    Thanks for playing in The Sugar Bowl.

    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx