Sunday, October 3

Creative Inspirations #44 Get Well Soon




Good Morning All,  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  It's Sunday Morning so that means it's  time for another wonderful Challenge over at Creative Inspirations. 

The lovely Cheryl has chosen the theme this week and she would love to see your
Get Well Projects

I've used a Meljens image for my card and coloured him with Pro Markers, isn't he a little cutie.
I followed the sketch from Papertake Weekly. The full recipe is below this post.

Our Sponsors this week are Fantastic Ribbons who are very kindly giving the winner a bag of 150 Christmas buttons all in festive colours.



Our other Sponsor this week is Elephantastic Craft Store and I'm sure the prize will be fantastic as they have some wonderful products in their on line store.


That's all from me for this morning but I will be back a little later with my Dt card for The Crafty Pad Challenge.  Until then, bye for now.

Suzi xox

Other Challenges Entered:

1. Papertake Weekly Challenge:  I followed the lovely sketch from Dawny P.

2. A Spoon full of Sugar Challenge:  Would like to see Spots and Stripes this week.

Recipe:
DP: Basic Grey: origins & MME wild asparagus
Image: Meljens (Whimsy Stamps)
Medium:  Pro Markers
Buttons: stash
Sentment: comp

 

7 comments:

  1. great card Suzi.....love all papers and your image is too cute and fab coloured.....accidently I intended to make a card for a sick friend today!!!
    Enjoy your Sunday....it's fabulous weather overhere!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. morning sweetie this is one adorable image really love the layout too,love the papers you have used one awesome card hun just love it love hugs cheyrl xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Suzi I love that image also your beautiful design
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a perfect get well image! You did an excellent job from papers, to layout to coloring!! WTG!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah this is adorable, love the sweet image and funky dp
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. That is an adorable image and you've created a fabulous card with him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! This little guy is just tooooo sweet! What an adorable card!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx