Sunday, October 31

Creative Inspirations #46 - Glitter/Glamour/Girly Dt Card



 Good Morning my Dears,  Well I'm back from my lovely relaxing holiday in the Sun and what a fab time it was too.  We flew into Prestwick Airport yesterday (on the west coast of Scotland) to gale force winds and torrential rain. YUK!!  I can't believe how cold it's become in a week. 

Anyway it's early Sunday morning, It's time for another wonderful challenge over at Creative Inspirations and this fortnight it's my turn to pick the theme and I've chosen Glitter,Glamour and Girly for you.  I've used sweet Tilda with her little brolly and wellies, ideal for this time of the year and as we know Tilda is always Glamourous.  I've glittered all around the edges of the little brolly and used Pro Markers as my medium.  The full recipe for the card is below this post.

We have 2 sponsors for this fortnightly challenge, Keith from Fantastic Ribbons who is giving one lucky winner a selection of 15 rolls of ribbon to add to their stash.  I will be seeing Keith later on this morning because after posting this I'm off to the SECC in Glasgow to the huge Craft Fair where Keith will be displaying his many fantastic ribbons, button, etc etc.  Do please click on the link above to see the wonderful offers that Keith has in his store.



Our other Marvelous Sponsor is the lovely Nina May from Paper Cupcakes stamps where you will find the most adorable cupcake images around.  Do please click on the link above to take you to cupcake dreamland.



I'm really looking forward to seeing all your wonderful Girly Glittery and Glamourous creations this week and don't forget to pop over and visit the other DT members who have created some amazing eye candy for you this week.

Thank you for visiting, I hope you enjoyed your stay and I'll see you all later when I return from the show.
Suzi xox


Other Challenges Entered:
1. Simon Says Challenge:  This week's theme is Punches or Die Cuts 

2. Stamp Something Challenge:  This week have a theme of Pink in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month and that you must use a stamped image or sentiment on your card (no digital images )
3. A Spoon full of Sugar Challenge:  The theme this week is Punches or Die Cuts.

4. Creative Card Crew Challenge:  Are looking for Punches this week 


5. Challenge up your life:  Are looking for Easel Cards for this theme.


Recipe:

DP:  Unknown (had it a long time)
Image: Tilda with brolly
Medium:  Pro Markers
Nestie's: Labels 8 - oval small - oval scallops
Tag: sizzix Bigz die
Leaves: spellbinders daisy heads
MS: lace doily border punch
Ribbon: fantasticribbons.co.uk
Swirls: Marianne D's Die
Flowers, gems, sentiment :  stash
Brad: Craft World.
Stickles: diamond



11 comments:

  1. Welcome back Suzi....glad you have enjoyed your sunny holidays....you haven't forgotten how to make gorgeous cards for this is one of them!....did you read one of my messages about your winning?....hope you have a nice Sunday!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. morning,hun this card is just amazing,you always come up trumps hun just stunning,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card suzi and thanks for setting such a great challenge this week as I was a GDT and loved it. Hope you are having a good time at the show.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so pretty! I love the colours and the fab layout! Such a super sweet tilda too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Yikes Suzie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant beleive you was in Prestwick! I would have come down hun to say hi and have had a coffee with you Bummer! I would have loved that Glad you had a good holiday tho Was it Wednesday you came back It was nice when I went out you should have seen me when I got back drqwned rat cames to mind lol What a night
    Just love love that Tilda image and card so very high on the cute factor lol

    Liz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your coloring! A fab easel card, great job!
    xxAutumn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card...love the sweet Tilda.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there Suzi, so glad you had a good holiday but sorry about the weather!! Gorgeous Tilda card and I love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous easel-card! I like it :)

    Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your Life!

    Hugs, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. That flower embellishment is awesome.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Cardz Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx