Saturday, October 9

One Stop Craft #101- Alter it


Good Morning All,  I hope you are all enjoying your weekend so far.  It's Saturday a.m.  which means it's time for another challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenge and this week it is the lovely Carrie's turn to choose the theme and a lovely one it is too.  She would love you to ALTER IT!!  It can be anything you like, a box, photo frame or like me an old canvas.

I used a digital image from Prairie Fairy Designs, she's called Witchy Gillian and isn't she just adorable, I printed her off in three different sizes and coloured her with Promarkers and Water colour pencils. The canvas was covered with plain black card and then I cute out some white card for the sky and distressed it with TH tea dye and china blue inks. I used my MS lattice punch on some orange card and tied a big black ribbon round it. The pumpkins, ghost and sentiment came from a pack I bought locally.  The moon was downloaded from the net and cut out using a nestie circle.  I hope you like my little whitchy creation it's gone to my daughters house and will be displayed along with all her other Halloween bits and bobs that she puts out.

Other Challenges Entered:

1. Simon Says Challenge:  Would like to see Halloween this week

2. I did it Creations Challenge:  Have a Spooky theme this week

3. One Stitch at a Time Challenge:  Has a Spooky theme this week 

4. Moving Along with the Times Challenge:  Would like to see Anything but not a Card.

5. Stamp Something Challenge:  Would like to see you use your punches this week.

6. Tellen's Place Challenge:  Halloween this week


7. East Craft Projects Challenge:  This week would like to see Halloween.



 Recipe:
DP: None
Black card / white card / orange card
Image: Witchy Gillian - Prairie Fairy Designs
Medium:  Pro Markers - Water Colour pencils
MS: lattice Punch
Ribbon: fantasticribbons.co.uk
TH distress inks blue china and tea dye

11 comments:

  1. Suzi, This is so cute. I love all of the detail. It's a real treat for the eye. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi, Ah this is great, Love the wee witches they are so cute. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun hallowwen card Suzi, such lovely colours.
    Thankyou for sharing this with us for the Spooky challenge at OSATT and the anything but a card challenge at MAWTT. Luv Brenda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEEKKKK this is so cute! I totally love the images and the funky colour combo
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Suzi this is to die for! I mean too cute for words, the work you put into this! WOWZAS! Done me proud baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, cute, CUTE! I love the line of witchy Gillians flying across the sky! The batty moon and the orange lattice are wonderful too. Awesome altered project, Suzi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I love this...I love anything halloweeny but this is fabby!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT!! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute, love it!!! thanks so much for playing along with IDIC.
    trish

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx