Saturday, October 23

One Stop Craft #103- Inspirational Picture DT card





Good Morning All,  I'm hoping this post will have uploaded as scheduled cause I'm not physically here this week, I'm sunning myself on the beach in Majorca (weather permitting).  
It's Saturday morning which means it's time for another wonderful challenge over at One Stop Craft and the theme this week has been chosen by our lovely Gina who has given us an inspirational picture as our guidelines.  I've chosen the pinks,greens,browns and blues.  I decided to make an easel card using a hAnglar and sTanglar image.  I've double stitched all the outside of the card.  My image is coloured with Pro Markers, Staedler Water Pencils and Tim Holtz distress inks.  I know - 3 different mediums - but I wanted to get the colouring just right. The full recipe of my card is below this post.

Our Sponsor this week is the the lovely Robyn from Robyn's Fetish, she has a wonderful selection of digital images and is giving one lucky winner 5 images or 1 backing paper pack and 4 images of their choice.
Just click on the blinkie below to take you over to the store.


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  I'll catch up with everyone on my return.  Bye for now.
Suzi xox

Other Challenges Entered:

1. Wild Orchid Challenge:  Would like us to use Pastel colours this time.
2. One Stitch at a Time Challenge:  would like to see lots of embellishments this week.

3. Top Tip Tuesday Challenge:  There is an open theme this week, Anything goes and you don't have to feature a tip with your entry. 

4. Moving Along with the Times Challenge:  Would like you to use Pro Markers and  Anything Goes this week.

Recipe:
DP:  K & Co
Image: hAnglar and sTanglar
Medium:  Promarkers - TH tattered rose for plain card on bottom.
Swirl backing die: Marianne D's: I used 2 and joined them together distressed with TH inks
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts
Stamens, pink leaf, glitter ball: One Stop Crafts Store
Pearls & Pin: stash
Nestie's:  mega deckled rectangles
Stickles:  Diamond 
Tag:  Sizzix BigZ die
Sentiment: House Mouse
Heart: hand made using card & K&Co paper.

12 comments:

  1. what a pretty card , the colours are beautiful and i love all the delightful embellies
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi, WOW this is super, I love the colour scheme its great. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is stunning Suzi....lovely colouring....nice double stitching....hope you're enjoying in the sun!!!!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow SUZI HOPE YOUR ENJOYING YOUR JOLLYS SORRY I MISSED YOU ON MSN REALLY SAD ABOUT THAT BUT WE CAN CHAT LATER ENKOY UR BREAK ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL CARD HERE JUST STUNNING AND SO LOVE THESE IMAGES
    THANKS FOR JOINING OSAAT GONNA HAVE A BROWSE ON HERE WHILE I CAN LOL
    LIZ XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty card love all those gorgeous embellishments!
    Thank you for joining us at OSAAT & MAWTT this week! Good Luck! Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card Suzi! Thanks for taking the time to enter this weeks challenge at One Stitch at a Time! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi I feel gutted that I was too ill to join this challenge but at least I get to see the DT's beautiful creations. I love the H&S image which you have coloured perfectly and your design is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun little couple there. Love the colors also, with such cute details.Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW This is gorgeous!! Love it!

    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday - good luck!

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzi, your card is stunning. I love it (your image, details and colours are great).
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this time. Good Luck.
    Hugs,
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, beautiful colours and I love the image. Good luck, thanks for joining us this week over at MAWTT, hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous card Suzi, love the colours and colouring in and that image is gorgeous. Thankyou for entering it into the Promarker challenge at MAWTT this week. Luv Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx