Good Morning my Dears, I've been so excited all weekend for today to come around. I am now a fully fledged Junior Pixie. I was delighted and thrilled when Michelle asked me to join The Pixie Cottage Design Team, it took me all of 3 seconds to say Yes!!! I am so looking forward to working with the other very talented ladies on the team.
It's Wednesday morning and that means there is a brand new challenge over at
This week we have a Guest sketch from Pam with the option of adding Embossing
(wet or dry) to your creation. Remember you can use the sketch only or just embossing, the choice is yours and you don't have to use a Pixie Cottage image to join in the challenge. Of course if you do have some of our stamps or digital images then we would love to see them.
I've used Apple Hannah by Sandra Hammer, she is such a little doll and is available here. I loved colouring her with my Pro Markers and water colour pencils. The full recipe for my card is below this post.
Do pop on over to The Pixie Cottage and take a peek at the wonderful creations the other DT members have made for you this week. They are stunning to say the least.
Thank you for popping in to visit with me, please leave a few words to let me know your were here. Suzi xox
Other Challenges Entered:
1. Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: The theme this week is to have at least 5 layers on your card.
2. Stamping for the Weekend Challenge: Would like to see Autumn themed projects this week.
3. Totally Papercrafts Challenge: Have a theme of The Great Outdoors this week.
4. Craftalicious Challenge: Have the theme of Autumn/Harvest Time this week.
5. Paper Sundaes Challenge: Would like you to use something from your Stash.
6. Die Cute Dreams Challenge: Have a recipe this week of 4 flowers, Gems, Emboss and use a punch.
DP: Basic Grey origins DCWV card stock
Image: Apple Hannah by Sandra Hammer - The Pixie Cottage
Medium: Pro Markers - staedler water pencils
Nestie's: Labels 10
CB: embossing folder Divine Swirls
Punch: EK fern
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Envelope embellishment: Dovecraft nature