Wednesday, October 27

The Pixie Cottage #42 Sketch + Metal Dt card



Good Morning my Dears,  Hopefully this will be my third schedule post this week.  I'm on a weeks holiday on the sunny island of Majorca.  At least I hope it's sunny,  I'll let you know on my return.  

It's Wednesday which means it's time for another wonderful challenge over at 
  
The Pixie Cottage.
 

This week we have a wonderful sketch and the option of using Metal somewhere on your creation.  You can of course choose the sketch or option for your creation or do both.  The choice is yours.  I've chosen to go with the metal option this week and I've used the adorable rubber stamp Smiles the Bear with his Cupcake by Alisa Ramirez. I used Pro Markers as my medium.  

Both the Flowers are a couple of  MS punches.  I used my making memories Tag Curler for the 
Metal Thank you sentiment and the ribbon was from my stash.


The papers were a gift from my Daughter and she cannot remember the name or maker. I used my new Marianne doily circle behind the image. The image was cut out using the small circle nestie.


Do remember that in entering the challenge you have the chance to win 2 rubber stamps of your choice from The Pixie Cottage's vast selection which you can see HERE.   It's not necessary to use a Pixie Cottage Stamp but if you have one we would love to see it.


This coming Sunday the 31st we are having a BLOG HOP to highlight all the wonderful new Digital Images that have been launched.  Do come over and join us, wait till you see the wonderful creations the DT have been working on just for you.  I won't tell you anymore because it would spoil the surprise.  So come and join us on Sunday and find out just what's happening.


That's all from me for now - I'll see you all when I get back.


Suzi xx

6 comments:

  1. this is just stunning hun,really love what you have done hun,hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect little metal tag!!! love how you repeated the backing of your main image and multiplied smaller to create a flower...fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear
    lovely card... I love that stamp! =) and the metal tag you used is so pretty! =)
    HUgs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwwwwwwwww.... how sweet! hope you are well.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful job on this card Suzi!! I love the dp you used it really makes for a SWEET card. ;) The ribbon is a great embellie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, very sweet Suzi.
    Lovely colours and a beautiful flower!!
    Adrina XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx