Friday, October 8

Prairie Fairy Fun Friday #37 Ticket or Tag



Good Afternoon Dears, Oh it's Friday thank goodness. What a week I've had, just not enough hours in the days this week.  I've been chasing my tail all week.  Any way we are heading for the weekend and I hope it's a great one for you all.

Friday means it's time for our fortnightly challenge over at 
Prairie Fairy Fun Friday.   This week the theme is Tickets or Tags.  
You can create whatever you like so long as it has either of the above incorporated into your creation somewhere.

I chose to make a little gift bag and matching card.  I've used the gorgeous Christmas  Snow friends for my image this week, it's so adorable and all Roberta's images are available at Prairie Fairy Designs which you can find here.  Not only that but there is a 
MASSIVE  25% STOREWIDE SALE ON NOW!! UNTIL THE 15TH OCT.

 You DO NOT want to miss this opportunity. Just click on the Banner to take you there.

Do pop on over to the Fairy Fun Friday Blog and take a look at the wonderful creations the other DT members have made for you this week.

Thank you for popping in to visit, do leave me a few words to let me know you were here.

Have a lovely weekend everyone.   Suzi xox

Other Challenges Entered:

1.  Digital Tuesday Challenge:  Ribbon, bling and buttons use one two or all three and also use a Digital image this week.  I've used ribbon and Deco Art snow writer along with my Digi.

2. Incy Wincy Designs Challenge:  This week the theme is Sparkly Glitter.

3. Fab n Funky Challenge: This week would like to see your digital images.

4. A Spoon full of Sugar Challenge:  Sparkle and Shine this week. I have shiny beads on my ribbon and sparkle for the snow.

5. Stamp Scrap and Doodle Challenge:  Have an open theme this week so anything goes


6. Sew Many Challenge:  Anything goes this week.

Recipe:

DP: papermania Joyeux Noel
Image: Snow friends from Prairie Fairy Designs
Medium: Pro Markers  & Tim Holtz distress inks
Nestie's: oval small - oval scallops
Sizzix BigZ tag die
MS: round the page punch - Gothic Arches
Velvet Antique Ribbon: fantasticribbons.co.uk
Sentiment:  House Mouse Christmas collection
Rope, gold ribbon and Star:  Stash.
Tools: TH distress wheel. Big bite hole punch.

13 comments:

  1. Suzi this is fantastic, I love the rich papers and accessories, the tag is beautiful and so is your wonderful colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi....love both your gift bag and matching card....they are so beautiful and your colouring and details are stunning....hope you have a nice and quiet weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great matching gift bag n card! Adore the luxurious gold tones.
    Have a fab w/end
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these snowmen - so cute!! beautiful card and matching tag - fab!! xx Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally fabulous set. I love the colors and your coloring is fabulous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooooooooooooo I LOVE these colors!! Such a great job! Great set!!! I love your little line of bling there!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. O WOW, that image is too cute! Your gift set is totally awesome. Thank you for joining us this week at Digital Tuesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful creations Suzi!!!
    Thank you for joining us @ Digital Tuesday!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a stunning set Suzi, your work is so beautiful. I love the image you have used too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just so elegant Suzi. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky! (Love those snowmen too!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome color palette for a Christmas card, very vintagely yummy, for sure. The card is wonderful and the gift bag/tag are totally fabulous. Your project simply rocks Suzi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suzi, great idea with the tag, who wouldn't want a gift with something that beautiful on it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx