Hello My Friends, This is the card I've made to remind you that you still have lots of time to enter the challenge over at Fairy Fun Friday which this fortnight has the theme of adding Ric Rac to your creation.
I've used the "So Sweet Fairy" from Roberta's wonderful Fairy collection of images all available over at Prairie Fairy Designs along with all the other amazing images the Roberta creates. I've coloured her with a mixture of Pro Markers, water colour pencils and glamour dust were used to glitter her little wings.
We are being sponsored this challenge by CJ over at Cowgirl Stampen' up Ranch who will be giving the winner a choice of 5 wonderful images. But of course you can still win some Prairie Fairy Images too. Just pop over to the Challenge blog and read all about it.
Thank you for popping by I may see you all later on.
Other Challenges Entered:
1. Lothian Crafts on Line Monthly Challenge: This month Elaine is looking for Christmas creations
2. Flutter by Wednesday Challenge: Danni and the girls have an open theme this week, but it must include either a butterfly, fairy or Angel.
3. 2 Sisters Challenge: The girls are looking for Christmas creations.
4. Charisma Cardz Challenge: The theme this week is Christmas Crafting.
5. Creative Inspirations Challenge: Have a Christmas in September theme this week.
6. Moving Along With The Times Challenge: Would like to see Fairies or Fantasy this week
DP: MME wild asparagus
Image: So Sweet from Prairie Fairy
Medium: Pro Markers, water colour pencils, glamour dust
Nestie: Labels 1 - circle small & circle scallop
Swirl, Circular lace die & flower: Marianne D Creatables
CB embossing folder: Snowflakes
Ric Rac Ribbon: local haberdasher store
Sentiment: hand designed by me on computer.