Friday, October 22

Prairie Fairy Fun Fridays #38 Candy Wrapper




Good Morning my Dears,  I am hoping that Mr Blogger is behaving himself and that this scheduled post is up and running. It's Friday and hopefully I'm on the lovely Island of Majorca with a little sunshine.

Fairy Fun Friday has a new challenge for you this week and the theme is a wonderful one.  We would love to see you use a Candy Wrapper somewhere on your creation.  

I've gone for a complete chocolate theme with the wonderful Pretty Gillian in all her glamour, isn't she just adorable. You can find her HERE along with Roberta's other beautiful images.    I've used my Pro Markers on her and added liquid pearls to her jewelery.  As you can see I've used a Ripple packet to make my flowers with a Marianne D die. The swirls are from the same die set.  MS heart border punch, gold and polka dot brown ribbon with the little tag finish the card off.  I do hope you will come and join us this fortnight.  I will catch up with you all on my return.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend - See you all soon.

Other Challenges Entered:

1. Allsorts Challenge:  Are having a wee game of Bingo this week and I've chosen the bottom line of Punch, tag and ribbon.  Wonderful challenge girls.
2. The Shabby Tea Room Challenge:  Have the most amazing inspirational photo for you this week.  It inspired me to use all chocolate colours. 

3. Pear Tree Designs Challenge:  This week the girls are having a Free for All - Anything goes.
Recipe:
DP: 
K&Co - Hydrangea stripe pad
Image:  Pretty Gillian - Prairie Fairy Designs
Medium:  Pro Markers
Nestie's:  circle small, circle scallop
Flourishes and Flower Die:  Marianne D's
Martha Steward Heart border punch
Tag:  Sizzix BigZ tag die
Ribbons & Pearl:  Stash
Liquid Pearls: Platinum

14 comments:

  1. I love your colour palette for this one, wow gorgeous and totally creative to use the wrapper for those gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love that image and your color combo! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so yummy!! Thank you so much for joining the Allsorts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really adorable. The colors are yummy:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG how clever are you with the flowers from wrappers-this must be your best recycle yet! Hope you are having a lovely break.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAhhhhhhhhh Suzi this is supa perfect!! Your flourishes totally match your swirly looking flower!! And your colors are divine!! mmmmmm....yummmmmmy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi, this is one of my all time favorites of your creations. I love the swirl die cuts, the heart border, the ripple look on your candy wrapper flower, absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love that card and the chocolate too of course!!! Thanks for joining our 'free for all' @ PTD this week. Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI dear
    that's so nice... and the image is very pretty and cheerful!! =))
    Hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute little image -- made me smile! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so nice Suzi...great colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great card! thanks for joining us this week at the Shabby Tea Room! : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card, love the image and choc wrapper flowers! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally gorgeous card...love that cutie Gillian!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx