Saturday, October 9

Pretty in Pink Christmas





I'm definitely on a roll today girls,  this is my third post and I have a pretty Hanglar Christmas card to show you, I know there are more than the normal photo's but I wanted to show you the inside and the glitter around the image and on her little fur trim.  

I used Pro Markers and Staedler water colour pencils as my mediums, the papers are to die for, I've had them at least 6 months if not more.  They are MME  Oh la la and I won them from the lovely Tasha over at Millie's Magic Moments in a fabulous candy draw along with lots of other goodies.  I couldn't bear to cut them up until now.

I've stitched all round the outside and the inside of the card, used Nestie's, organza ribbon and made the lovely little heart embellishment.  The full recipe for my card is below this post.

I am entering her into the following Challenges:
1. Papertake Weekly Challenge:  This week they are celebrating 3 years of challenges and you can pick any of the past challenges to do again.  I chose Shiny, Sparkly & Special from May 2010.  You still have time to do their fantastic blog hop too.  Lots of prizes up for grabs. Yummy

2. Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge:  Are looking for stitching this week real or faux.

3.  Colour Create Challenge:  This week have a colour theme of Pink, Green & Cream.

Well that's about me for today ( I think !!)  I'll be off to visit a few blogs for a while and catch up with some friends.  Hope you are all having a nice day. 

Suzi xox

Recipe:
DP:  MME  Oh la la 
Image: Hanglar Stanglar
Medium:  Pro Markers & Staedler water pencils
Nesties:  oval small oval scallops round small round scallops
Inside is a Nellie's multi frame
Chipboard heart covered with K&Co paper
Ribbon, glitter ball from stash
Flowers and stamens : Wild Orchid Crafts.
Sentiment:   sentiments 4 you
Liquid pearls: pastel raspberry
Stickles: frosted lace

11 comments:

  1. what a wonderful card, looks gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the colors you chose. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi.........fantastic card with lovely DP and details......your colouring is great!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi what an adorable card hun! WOW this is so adorable!!! Your Hanglar image is so cute!!! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a fab card Suzi and it's super cute image :) Thank you so much for joining in the birthday celebrations at Papertake Weekly. Hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Suzi this is beautiful! I dont blame you for not wanting to cut the papers they are gorgoeus! I love the layout and beautiful embellishments
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Suzi this is just gorgeous! I love the hAnglar image and your colouring is beautiful :) Love the soft colours, flowers and stitching.

    Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card - love those Stanglar images. thanks for letting me know about the shout out for me - I had sent them an email but they never got it!
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a real beauty - I love everything about it x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Arrh how pretty its so beautiful!
    Thanks for joining Colour Create.
    Hugs di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzi I see I have missed so much of your beautiful work but I am now trying to catch up on some I have been having a good old gander and just had to tell how much I love this card, the soft delicate colours, that ribbon, the papers and image are stunning.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx