Sunday, October 17

Totally Tilda Challenge #7

 
Hello my Dears,  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  I decided this morning to have a bit of a tidy up and a reshuffle of my craft room ( wish I'd never started!!!) lol.  I have been at it since lunch time, it's now 5.45pm and it's still not finished.

Mind you I keep getting distracted with things that I'm finding, like images put into a folder to colour and forgetting they are there.  I bought this stamp along with a few other new Tilda's  last week,  inked them up as soon as they came put them in the folder to colour them later that day, I think I must have gotten distracted with something else cause they were forgotten about.


I decided to colour this adorable Brotherly Love with Pro markers and make the card for the Totally Tilda Challenge.  The theme this time round is Traditionally Red and Green and there is still plenty of time to enter but as I am off to a sunnier climate for a relaxing week on Friday I thought I'd better do it now.

I've used K&Co papers along with DCWV Christmas stack, my little icicles at the bottom are individually cut out from my new craft concept folder and glittered with glamour dust, I think it looks quite effective. The poinsettias are the small and large dies from Marianne D.  The sentiment I made myself on my computer and printed a few out.

Thank you so much for popping in to see me.  I'll catch you all later, I'm now going back to finish off my tidying up.!!! 

Suzi xox

6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Suzi, haven't we all started things we were sorry for afterwards. My craft room badly needs sorting but I have better sense than to start.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi - this is just gorgeous - love this tilda and Edwin - so cute!!! loving your icicle punch as well - fab!!! thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda xx Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card Dear!!
    I love the paper you picked! :) and the stamp is very cute!!
    hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi! Love your icycles :-)
    Hey can you email me? southernnewfiegirl@gmail.com
    I have a question but my internal email isn't working. :-)
    Hugs, Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi awesome red/green Tilda creation..love all the details..thanks for sharing & joining us at Totally Tilda chall.

    smiles Christine & TT DT girlies xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx