Saturday, October 2

Vintage/Easel Xmas Card


Hello All,  I'm just popping this little card on before I get ready to go  to work.  I made it for a few challenges.  I've used a Hanglar Stanglar image and coloured her with Pro Markers and stickled her little fur trimmed coat, hat and bobble.  The papers are from Papermania's linen collection A Christmas Carol.  I've also used DCWV Christmas stack for layering and some gold vellum for the punch work.   The full recipe is at the bottom of this post.

The Challenges Entered are:
1. The ABC Challenge:  E is for Easel card this week.

2.  I Love Promarkers Challenge:  This week its' Pearls & Swirls.

3. Passion for Promarkers Challenge:  Would like to see Vintage or Shabby Chic this week. I think mine is Vintage with the image and the dark burgundy colours.

4. Crafty Emma's Challenge:  This week it's anything to do with Hats. 

5. Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge:  This week it's Easel Cards.

Thank you all for visiting. I do hope you have a wonderful weekend.

See you all tomorrow.   Suzi xox

Recipe:
DP: Papermania's linen Christmas Carol,  DCWV Christmas stack, gold vellum for punch work
Image: Hanglar & Stanglar
Medium: Promarkers & glamour dust for fur trims
Nesties: oval small and oval scallops
Flowers: Prima
Glitter Brads. Prima
Pearl & Ribbon: Stash
Sentiments:  Stash

18 comments:

  1. Love the Hanglar stamps.....you made a beautiful Christmas card with her!....enjoy your work ánd your weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi, what a pretty card. The image is adorable and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous papers and layout. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful easel card

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Suzi, I love the rich colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at PFP. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so beautiful Suzi I love the dp and the cute image, this is such a fabulous design
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi. A lovely vibrant take on our theme this week. Great card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card I love your Hanglar image I'm loving those little guys & gals at the mo lol.
    Fab colouring.
    Thankyou for joining us at CES Challenges

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, I love the image, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Suzi. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Suzi, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely card. Thank you so much for joining us at PfP this week.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  12. FAbulous card - I love your colours and papers!! Gorgeous layout too. Thanks for joining us at PFP and CES challenges this week. Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous card Suzi. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so gorgeous :0)...thanks for joining us at PFP...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Suzi,
    What a gorgeous card. Love the colour scheme & your image is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous, I just love yor choice of colours!
    Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges this week!
    Good Luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A gorgeous creation - I love the colours and your colouring is fab! Thanks for joining us at CES challenge this week! Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Suzi. I love this image. Thanks for joining us at ABC.
    Hugs
    Clare
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx