Thursday, November 18

Baby Tilda in Blue + Challenges



Good Morning All,  I hope you are all having a great week, I want to show you my Baby Tilda Christmas card,  I made one of these in pink last week and decided that babies at a young age are quite genderless by looks so I decided to make this one in blue.

I've coloured with ProMarkers and water colour pencils and added a little bit of glamour dust to the frills and wings. I think it's the most adorable baby image I've seen in a long time.

The papers are from last year from Papermania but I can't remember the name. The little sentiment I created in my graphics program on the computer.  I've used lots of die cuts and the full recipe for my card is below this post.

Hope you all have a lovely day.  Suzi xox

I am entering my card into the following Challenges:

Simon Says Challenge:  Have the theme of Sparkle with the option of heat embossing if you would like to add it.

The Creative Cottage Challenge:  Would like to see a Christmas creation for someone special this week.

Charisma Cardz Challenge: Have a theme this week of Baby's

Wild Orchid Craft Challenge: Would like to see a Blue Christmas this week

Sew Many Challenges:  Have the theme of Blue/White this week

2 Sisters Challenge: Have a Christmas theme this week.

Paper Sundaes Challenge:  Have a recipe where you can choose your own topping.  Embossing/blue/ribbon/punches.  I've chosen them all with this card.


Recipe:
DP: Papermania (name unknown, had it yonks)
Image: Baby Tilda
Medium: Promarkers & water colour pencils
Nestie's: oval small circle small, oval scallop circle scallop.
Dies: poinsettia's & swirls. Marianne D's
Tim Holtz on the edge die scallops
 CB: embossing folder Swiss dots
Merry Christmas blue ribbon: Anita's
Butterfly: Papermania fabric accessories
Tiny Teddy Rattle embellishment: Dovecraft
Pearls: Quixotic paperie
Extras: Glamour Dust



10 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A totally stunning creation! I love this sweet Tilda so much and she looks perfect in blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! The color you used is pretty! All the details are perfect!
    Thanks for join us at SEW MANY Challenges.
    ~~darling Ho~~ SMC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's so beautiful!!!! I love this stamp and your card is stunning! =)
    hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet baby Tilda card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The image is precious, the swirls and embossed flowers adorable, love the cute little doggie, and the beautiful flower. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baby Tilda is adorable!!! Such a sweet image and an equally sweet card.

    Thanks for joining us at SMC.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, what a lovely image and coloured so beautifully too. Absolutely adorable:)
    Thanks for joining us this week on Creative Cottage
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card you made, Suzi. Thank you so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week. Hope to see you again.
    Karina

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! I love the image and the layers!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx