Sunday, November 14

Creative Inspirations #47 Christmassy/Winter - DT card




Good Morning Dears, I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. It's time for another challenge over at Creative Inspirations and the lovely Jude has chosen the theme of Anything Christmassy/Winter


We have two lovely Sponsors this week

First is the lovely Debbie from The Crafty Pad Stamps Design
Debbie has some wonderful digital and polymer stamps in store and has kindly given us a lovely new Christmas Stamp for the Prize today. I've used one of Debbie's digital images for my card - Little Christmas Ted with shooting stars.



I took him into one of my programs on the computer and cloned him, reversed him so that they were looking at each other, coloured them with pro markers and used my black glitter pen on the stars. I think they are cute as buttons.  The ribbon snowflake was made by cutting 4 strips of ribbon and sewn together with a glittered button added.

Are 2nd sponsor this week is the lovely Soft Pencil Digital Stamps

Digital stamps.



 Elizabeth is offering the winner a $10 voucher to spend in her digital shop.

Do Pop over to Creative Inspirations and check out the gorgeous work my friends on the DT have created for you this week. You will find a selection of Debbie's and Elizabeth's images being used on some of their creations.

Thanks for stopping by to visit, do please leave a few words to let me know you were here.  I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Suzi xox

Recipe:
DP: Paper mania
Image: Christmas Ted with shooting stars. The Crafty pad
Medium: Pro Markers
MS round the page punch: Gothic Arches
Ribbon & button: Stash.
Extras: glamour dust and glitter pen.
Sentiment: freebie from Bizzy Becs.
TH distress ink: broken china

6 comments:

  1. morning hun this is one cute image,and love the colurs and that ribbon is gorgoues hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya hun,Gorgeopus card this week just love it.The colours and image so beautiful.Have agood sunday hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Suzi I love this card that image is super cute and along with the design and colours it all goes to make a first class creation.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi - beautiful card my dear and thank you so much for using Christmas Ted shooting Star. :) I love how you have shown the versatility of digi images - fabulous job..:)

    Hope you are well
    Debbie CPSD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Suzi another gorgeous card. I love that border punch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card. The cloned reversed image works so well.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx