Tuesday, November 2

Joy to the World


Good morning all,   I hope you are all having a lovely start to the week.  I've found it really hard to get back into the swing of things since returning from my holiday on Friday.  Think I left my Mojo on the plane lol. Mind you I have had a hectic weekend, I was working Saturday, spent all day at the SECC Craft show on Sunday which was fantastic, bought lots of new goodies. Worked Sunday night and had to be at the hospital for tests first thing Monday, which took forever, so this is my first opportunity to do anything crafty.

I made this card for a few challenges, my image is the adorable Aurelia from Pollycraft, she is coloured  with promarkers, I used my sakura tiara glitter pens for the word but it's not very visible on the picture.  The full recipe for the card is below this post.

The Challenges Entered are:
1. Pollycraft Monday Challenge:   the theme this week is Chill Out.  

2. One Stitch at a Time Challenge:  This week are looking for Christmas Creations.

3.Top Tip Tuesday Challenge: This week the theme is Christmas Inspired Projects.

I hope you all have a great week, thanks for popping in to visit.ox

Suzi xox

Recipe:
DP: K&Co 
Image: Aurelia - Pollycraft
Medium:  Pro Markers
Nestie's: labels 8 - circle small - circle scallop
MS: double lace doily punch
MS: large and medium flower punches
MS: large fan punch
Sentiment: created on computer.
pearls: Quixotic Paperie

12 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning!

    This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Christmas Inspiration challenge this week - we have 3 amazing prizes up for grabs!! And you can join in as many times as you like!!

    Hope to see you there!

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Suzi...you've used beautiful papers and your colouring of that sweet image is fab!...your mojo is returning!!!...whith my hat of OSAAT I will thank you for joining our challenge
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! Thank you for joining us at TTT at http://www.toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/

    Maggie

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really beautiful Christmas card
    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I think this card is beautiful. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at TTT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a gorgeous card - I love the soft greens!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Suzi - sorry I missed an oportunity to meet you on Sunday...it was a fab show! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card Suzi...love the colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous christmas card, love the colours you have used and all the punch work
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzi

    this is gorgeous, loving that tone of green, thanks for joining us at pollycraft

    Joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card - those flowers are gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday this week :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving these fresh colours x Thanks for joining us at TOP TIP TUESDAY this week!

    leigh x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx