Saturday, November 13

One Stop Craft Challenge #106 Pop-Up DT card




Good Morning my Dears,  It's Saturday am and it's time for another challenge over at One Stop Craft.  This week it was the love Janet who chose the theme and it took us all out of our comfort zone a little.  She wanted us all to make a Pop Up Creation.   Now never having done this before I had to go searching for a tutorial and thank goodness I found one on You Tube where you can find almost anything you haven't attempted before.  In the end it was quite simple and the card fits into a standard envelope too.

I followed the instructions and this is what I've come up with, quite a simple card, but in hind sight I wish I had decorated it a little more. But on the whole it's not too bad.

I used a decoupage sheet of Poinsettia's that I've had in my stash since last Christmas, it's a set from Paper mania. I added green and gold ribbon that I've had for yonks and made the sentiment from my computer.  "Simples" as that amazing advert would say.

Our Sponsor this week is Digi Doodle Shop who have an amazing array of digital images to suit all tastes. Pop over and have a wee visit with them, you won't be disappointed. Just click on the link and hey presto - you're there. They are giving one lucky winner a $10.00 voucher to spend in store.

Don't forget to go visit the wonderful DT who have worked so hard this week to bring you a variety of fantastic creations.

Thank you for popping in to visit, I hope you enjoyed your stay and that you come back to visit real soon.

Suzi xox

Looking forward to visiting all your wonderful creation over the next week.

2 comments:

  1. fab card suzi, i have never made one of these ,you have inspired me to have a go.love it
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is beautiful Suzi, love the pop up design
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx