Saturday, November 27

One Stop Crafts #108 Christmas Cute DT Card



Good Morning my Lovelies,  Have you all recovered from your celebrations across the pond.  I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving day.

It's Saturday, and hey!! I'm not working tonight, Yippee!!  I am off later this morning to a craft demo on Aqua Pro marker pens, I'm really looking forward to it.  I love my Pro markers and I also love my water colour pencils, so maybe this will give me a chance to use both at the same time.

Anyway  - It's time for another wonderful theme over at
One Stop Craft Challenge and this week it was our lovely Lorraine who chose it.  She would like to see all your

Christmas Cuties.


We are sponsored this week by Wink Wink Ink who have a lovely array of digital images over at there web store. Do pop over and pay them a visit.




I've chosen to go with Tilda opening her present.  I think she is a little cutie anyway but this is one of my favourite images of her.  I've coloured her with Pro markers and staedler water colour pencils and mounted her onto blue metallic embossed card.

I've used the same card for my panels and my CB script embossing folder on the white card, added a few tiny blue buttons and some poinsetta with a Marianne D's die cut. The papers are from last years stock by papermania.  I haven't added a sentiment because I'm going to personalise it for a very special little girl.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I'll pop back in to see you all when I return from the Demo.

Suzi xox

Challenges Entered:

1. Incy Wincy Designs Challenge:  Are looking for Blue & White this week.

2. Pollycraft Monday Challenge:  Would like to know if you're
Feeling Blue.

3. The Creative Cottage Challenge:  Would like to see an Untraditional Christmas Card. No Red/Green/Gold.

4 Allsorts Challenge: This week the theme is Monochrome

Recipe:

DP: Papermania
Image: Tilda opening present from Magnolia
Medium: Pro markers - staedler water colour pencils 
CB: embossing folder (script)
Poinsettia's : Marianne D's die
Buttons: stash





9 comments:

  1. hello....Gorgeous card, carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Suzi So sweet hunnie hope ur ok

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Suzi - love the image and your colouring is stunning.
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic blue card! Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Challenge this week.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Suzi
    Thanks for playing along with Creative Cottage this week
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so adorable
    Thanks for Sharing atIncy Wincy this Week
    Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT
    Wanna Win Some Candy go Here

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely card, the image is fabby, gotta love tilda!

    thanks for joining in my monochrome theme at Allsorts this week and good luck in the draw :o)

    hugs

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the image and the laayout is gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us this week over on Incy Wincy.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is such a lovely work. Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx