Monday, November 22

A Pink Christmas with Sweet Tilda + Challenges




Good Morning Dears,  Well thank goodness it's Monday!!  what a busy weekend I've had.  I was working Fri Sat & Sun so my weekend begins today and I intend to have a very lazy day.  No housework or cooking for me.  I'm spending the day in my craft room with the door firmly closed!!!

I've been working on this card over the weekend when I've had a few spare minutes and finally finished it this morning.  There are lots of challenges that helped me in it's creation which I will list below.

I've used Tilda from last years collection and coloured her with Promarkers and sprinkled a little glamour dust around her. The papers are from papermania 6x6 Festive Frolics and they are adorable. The large flower is one of the new mulberry hellebores from Wild Orchid Crafts and they are utterly gorgeous.

The full recipe for my card is at the bottom of this post.

I hope you all have a wonderful day, I may be back a little later with another card or two/three/four lol, depending on how or if my creative juices are quick or slow.

I'll say Bye for now.  Suzi xox

Challenges that inspired me :


2. Fussy and Fancy Challenge:  I've just found this lovely blog, they are having a DT call which is open until tomorrow and the theme this week is Xmas with no Red or Green. My little tree is green so if it may not qualify

3. Oldie but Goodie Challenge: Would like to see Glitter this week and of course an image that is older than 6 months.

4. ABC Christmas Challenge: This week X is for Xmas.

5. Digi Doodle Shops Best Challenge: This week Anything Goes.

6. Fab n Funky Challenge: Would like you to use an old stamp that maybe you've forgotten you had.

7. Paper Cutz Challenge:  Lots of Bling and Christmas this week

8. Stamping for the Weekend Challenge: Has a Winter theme this week

9. Crafty Emma's Challenge: Would like to see Lovely Lace this week

10. Allsorts Challenge: Have a lovely Recipe of Lace, Ribbon and a charm this week.

11. Totally Gorjuss: Another new challenge find for me this week and they have the theme of Non Traditional Christmas.


Recipe

DP: Papermania Festive Frolics
Image : Magnolia Tilda with Tree
Medium: Promarkers
Nestie: Labels 10, small circle and scallop circle
Snowflake: Marianne D's die
Lace: local haberdashery store
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts and a selection from stash
Ribbon: Fantasticribbons.co.uk
Charm: Stash
Gems: Stash
Tag: Sizzix BigZ
 Sentiment: by me on computer.
Extras: Stickles & Glamour Dust

28 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card xx
    Love the colours & everything on it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi
    aww a totally gorgeous card, beautiful papers & embelies,thank you for joining us at CES this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Suzi, and pretty colours too, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club and also at Digi Doodle Shops Best
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi,beautiful card,thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week
    Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Suzi
    Gorgeous card - that is one of my fav, Tilda christmas images.
    Love the colours too.
    Thanks for playing along at An Oldie but a Goodie and Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Enjoy your lazy day!
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week.

    Greetings,
    Katja (DDSB-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! This is so beautiful Suzi.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Oldie but a Goodie.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous easel card love the image and those snowflakes look super...x

    Thanks for joining in my challenge this week at Allsorts hugs Kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and lovely coloured image too. The dp, flowers and snowflake are beautiful.

    Thanks for joining in with us over on ABC Christmas Challenge

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Suzi that's fantastic! =)))
    I really love it, I like all the embellish, and the colour combo is great!
    hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card love that sweet tilda she looks fab in pink thanks for joining us at DCD christmas club
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowwww Suzi this is stunning I adore those papers and flowers and Tilda look so very beautiful this is amazing work absolutely gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow,wow,wow!!! What a fabulous creation. The embellishments are stunning. Thanks for playing along at Paper Cutz.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Suzi

    Sounbds like you deserve a craft fix after working all weekend.

    A really gorgeous card, thanks you for joining us at Allsorts Challenge this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

    B x
    Last chance to win a Stampalot voucher

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! Great non traditional colours too. Thanks for playing at TG with us this week. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so adorable Suzi! Beautiful details ;)

    Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  17. A wonderful card , i love that image and the colours are great. Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this fortnight and good luck!
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is really pretty and a beautiful xmas card!
    thanks for joining SFTW!
    Hugs Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Tilda card. Love the soft colors and all the fabulous elements.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card! Beautiful image, fabulous paper and layout, and I love the soft colours you have used! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card !

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best, hop to see you again.

    I am posting this to all those I comment on, so you might have got this before, if so I hope it’s ok to get it again :D
    I am one of the DT members at DDSB and I want to tell you about group I have opened at PCP “Fan’s of Digi Doodle Shop” and you are so very welcome to join us there :D
    http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/fansofdigidoodleshop

    All the best to you, Jóna

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty card. Love the soft colours that you have used. Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Suzi this is a really pretty card I love it & I especially love your Tilda she looks brilliant.
    Thank you for joining in our challenge this week at CES Challenges. Good luck.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Suzi....I just saw that you have won at AllSorts....congrats.....your card is stunning with beautiful colours and details!....have a nice weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  25. gorgeous card and stunning tilda,thankyou for joining us this week over at oldie but a goodie
    love n hugs
    liza
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  26. A beautiful card, so much pretty detail
    Thanks for joining our challenge at OLDIE but a GOODIE, hope you’ll join us again
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  27. a beautiful pink festive creation with cutie miss tilda! thanks for joining us in the Oldie but a Goodie challenge.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  28. I just love easel cards and I also love pink Christmas cards,
    This is BEAUTIFUL!
    Thanks for sharing it with us over at Stampin for the Weekend
    Hugs
    Heidi-Mari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx