Good Morning Dears, Well thank goodness it's Monday!! what a busy weekend I've had. I was working Fri Sat & Sun so my weekend begins today and I intend to have a very lazy day. No housework or cooking for me. I'm spending the day in my craft room with the door firmly closed!!!
I've been working on this card over the weekend when I've had a few spare minutes and finally finished it this morning. There are lots of challenges that helped me in it's creation which I will list below.
I've used Tilda from last years collection and coloured her with Promarkers and sprinkled a little glamour dust around her. The papers are from papermania 6x6 Festive Frolics and they are adorable. The large flower is one of the new mulberry hellebores from Wild Orchid Crafts and they are utterly gorgeous.
The full recipe for my card is at the bottom of this post.
I hope you all have a wonderful day, I may be back a little later with another card or two/three/four lol, depending on how or if my creative juices are quick or slow.
I'll say Bye for now. Suzi xox
Challenges that inspired me :
1. Die Cute Dreams Christmas Club Challenge: Anything goes
2. Fussy and Fancy Challenge: I've just found this lovely blog, they are having a DT call which is open until tomorrow and the theme this week is Xmas with no Red or Green. My little tree is green so if it may not qualify
3. Oldie but Goodie Challenge: Would like to see Glitter this week and of course an image that is older than 6 months.
4. ABC Christmas Challenge: This week X is for Xmas.
5. Digi Doodle Shops Best Challenge: This week Anything Goes.
6. Fab n Funky Challenge: Would like you to use an old stamp that maybe you've forgotten you had.
7. Paper Cutz Challenge: Lots of Bling and Christmas this week
8. Stamping for the Weekend Challenge: Has a Winter theme this week
9. Crafty Emma's Challenge: Would like to see Lovely Lace this week
10. Allsorts Challenge: Have a lovely Recipe of Lace, Ribbon and a charm this week.
11. Totally Gorjuss: Another new challenge find for me this week and they have the theme of Non Traditional Christmas.
DP: Papermania Festive Frolics
Image : Magnolia Tilda with Tree
Nestie: Labels 10, small circle and scallop circle
Snowflake: Marianne D's die
Lace: local haberdashery store
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts and a selection from stash
Tag: Sizzix BigZ
Sentiment: by me on computer.
Extras: Stickles & Glamour Dust