Wednesday, November 10

The Pixie Cottage #44 Sketch/Two Colours DT card




Good Morning/Afternoon Friends,  I am so annoyed, this post was scheduled to go out this morning but blogger must have had a lay in this morning.  I had a hospital appt and have just got back to find out it wasn't up.!!!!

Any way it's Wednesday and time for another wonderful challenge over at The Pixie Cottage.  This week we have another wonderful sketch to follow and the option of using only two colours, you can do either or both the choice is yours.  I've used the sketch and pink and green as my colour combo. 

The image is called Star Gazer by Artish and I must say it's a beautiful image, I loved colouring it with my staedler water pencils. the image is available HERE.  The full recipe for my card is below this post.

Do pop over and see the other wonderful eye candy the DT have for you this week, there is some gorgeous creations.

Thank you for popping to visit, I hope you enjoyed your stay and you'll come back to see me soon.

Suzi xox

Challenges Entered:

1. Creative Card Crew Challenge:  Theme this week is Thank You.

2. Digital Tuesday Challenge:  The theme this week is to use your never used stash + a digital image. I've used my new MS poppy round the page punch for the first time and my sentiment is digitally made.

3. Tip Top Tuesday Challenge: To use an Image/Sentiment.

4. Our Creative Corner Challenge:  Would like to see you an Attitude with Gratitude this week.

Recipe:
Basic white shaped card
DP: Annalee collection Prima
Image: Star Gazer - The Pixie Cottage
Medium: Staedler Water Colour Pencils
Tim Holtz tattered rose distress ink
MS: round the page punch - Poppy
Flowers: Prima and some from stash
Sentiment Ticket: computer generated.

13 comments:

  1. Love it Suzi,,,,,,I am curious about the nestie,,,,, it inspired me to create my own and all over the Ticket,,,,wowwww I am sure I´ll create a new template,,,,,,yeahhhhhhh Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty! Love the green and pink.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card.
    Thanks for joining TOP TIP TUESDAY.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi, beautiful card!!! I love your flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew this time. Good Luck.
    Hugs
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pure luxury with all these rich layers and gorgeous textures and such creative flower combo! Love it!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh hunny love the coulrs you have used on this its simply stunning,hope the app went okay hun,love hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Suzi this is truly gorgeous work I love that image so much especially with your beautiful colouring and that around the page punch looks ace I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing! Love the card shape and the pretty border you added.
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us at digital tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzi this is gorgeous - I love the image and the colours you've used are fab. Just love that border too (that one's on my Christmas list!).

    Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday this week :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, Suzi, this definitely has the WOW!!! factor. Truly gorgeous image and such a pretty layout with that punched border and wonderful flowers you added. Beautiful vibrant colors too. So happy you could join in our celebration of gratitude this week at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  11. your pink and green color combo is perfect for image- thank you for sharing my flowers. i love how you paired them with 3-d flowers, with the repeated print on the pink paper.
    so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow what a beautiful card. Love all of your details. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the creative card crew!
    Denise
    CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! So beautiful! Wonderful coloring and I love your papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx