Good Evening Everyone, I hope you have all had a wonderful day. I've been out Christmas Shopping most of the day and I wish I had looked as elegant and cool as sweet Willow here. It was a nightmare, MANIC!! I think is the word I'm looking for. Don't know about you but I'm sure this time of the year bring out the worst in some people. I've been pushed, my feet trod on and to top it off at one stage I was Queue Jumped. Argg............
The only consolation is that I don't often venture in Glasgow to shop but at least that's it over for another year. All my Christmas shopping apart from the food is over.
I'm now back in the safety of my Craft Room!! I've managed to create this card for a few challenges. This is a Whiff of Joy stamp that is being used by me for the first time. I know (shame on me!!) I've had it for over a year but then who amongst us hasn't got stamps that haven't seen the light of day since the bought them. I rest my case. Lol!!!
She is a little beauty though, I've coloured her with Pro Markers and paper pieced her shopping bags. The full recipe for my card is below this post. I followed the wonderful sketch from Tara who sadly is leaving the Design Team at Whiff of Joy so they are having a DT call. Well a girl can dream can't she!!! but as my old Mum used to say If you're not in it you can't win it.
I am also entering sweet Willow into a few more challenges
1. Whiff of Joy Challenge: I followed the fab sketch designed by Tara this week. Do pop over and take a peek at the wonderful creations the DT have come up with this week, you won't be disappointed and they are having a DT call too.
2. Simon Stamp and Show Challenge: This week the girls & Dan would like to see you use your distress inks. I used basic white card for my TH die cuts and distressed them with Tea Dye & Tattered Rose. I love the effect these inks give to plain paper.
3. Fab n Funky Challenge: Have a theme of Going with the Flow which translates to Create anything you like.
4. PaperTake Weekly Challenge: Have a theme of Cut it Out which means show the team your die cuts, nesties etc.
I hope you all have a wonderful evening and if you've popped in to visit me please leave a few words to let me know you were here.
5. Top Tip Tuesday Challenge: Would like to see paper piecing and layer upon layer this week.
White hammered card for base
White card stock for die cuts
DP: K&Co Roam, Craftworks Oh La la
Image: Whiff of Joy
Medium: Pro Markers
paper piecing paper: scraps from scrap box
Tim Holtz: Alterations Die's Scroll work & Scallops
Tim Holtz: Distress inks Tea Dye & Tattered Rose
Image Nestie: small oval
Flower & Flourish Die: Marianne D's
Tag: Sizzix BigZ tag die
Rose Ribbon: Fantasticribbons.co.uk