Thursday, November 11

Sneaky Tilda + Challenges






Good Morning my Dears, I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far.  I made this card for a few challenges and used some of my new stash that I bought at the SECC craft show in Glasgow.

I won the lovely sneaky Tilda from Stamping Scrapping when I was given a choice of stamps after winning the Magnolia Stamp Lovers Halloween challenge.  Isn't she the cutest little madam. I've coloured her with ProMarkers and mounted her onto an oval nestie. I paper pieced the little gift behind her back and glittered the bow. 

I cut out two of my new Tim Holtz on the edge die (scrollwork) and distressed it with his broken china distress ink. The little pale blue Christmas ribbon from Anit'a covers the join really well.

I had some A4 sheets of foam which I got from poundland, I've used the silver one to cut out my snowflakes and the little diamond shapes are the inserts that fall out from the snowflake when you remove it from the die.  I've used stickles all around the edge of the card, the brad snowflakes have had zig glue applied to them and then glittered with white. The flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts.

My top tip for Top Tip Tuesday. is to look at the shapes you're cutting from your dies and check that the inserts can't be used somewhere on your card.

I haven't used a sentiment on the outside of the card because the ribbon has Merry Christmas scrolled accross it.  I will add my sentiment to the inside when I decide who is receiving it.

Thank you so much for visiting I hope you like my Sneaky Tilda and do come back and visit soon.

Suzi xox

Challenges Entered:

1. Totally Tilda Challenge:  Susie and the girls would like to see Blue & Silver for this fortnights challenge.

2. I love Promarkers Challenge:  Would like to see Icy colours this week.

3. Just Magnolia Challenge: Have an Open theme this week for their Monthly special challenge.

4. Crafts & Me Challenge:  Would like to see Glitter this week.

5. Elaphantstic Challenge: Have a colour theme of Blue this time.

6. A Spoon full of Sugar Challenge: Would like to see Snow/Snowflakes this week.

7. Cute Card Thursday Challenge: Anything goes this week.

8. The ABC Challenge: H is for Holiday this week, Christmas, Thanks giving etc.

9. Lili of the Valley Challenge: This week Anything Goes, you can use any stamp or digital image and they are having a wonderful Blog Hop to Celebrate the Launch of their fab new stamps "Party Girls" & "Tea & Chat". They are adorable.

10. Top Tip Tuesday Challenge:  Would like you to use an Image or sentiment this week.  My top tip is in the post but just incase here it is again. I used the inside of my small silver snowflades to decorate under the ribbon. Always look at the shape that the die leaves behind, you never know it could be useful.
Recipe:
DP: Papermania
Image: Sneaky Tilda (Magnolia)
Medium: ProMarkers & glamour dust.
Nestie's: oval small and oval scallop
Tim Holtz: edge die (scrollwork)
TH: distress ink (broken china)
Ribbon: Anita's
Marianne D's: snowflake die
Flower: Wild Orchid Crafts
Metal snoflake brads: Dovecraft glittered with Glamour dust.
Extras: Glamour dust & Stickles diamond.

19 comments:

  1. Congatulations on winning Tilda she's adorable, a very pretty card, beautifully worked. Thank you for joining us this week at I love Promarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Tilda creation love the sweet image fab papers & colour combo..thanks for sharing & joining us at Totally Tilda icy blue/silver chall...

    smiles Christine & TT DT girlies xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on winning this lovely Tilda...she makes your card so fab (or did you?...lol)...love how you used your waste out of your punch...great idea!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Tilda image Suzi, no wonder you chose her. Beautifully coloured too, especially her golden locks. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers and I hope you to see you again next week too!
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really lovely card. Tilda is gorgeous. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Suzi this is delightful the bp, design, colours and Tilda it all looks amazing.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card and I love the sneaky Tilda.Wonderful coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Tilda card. Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic this week! x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Suzie, she is gorgeous. Love the colour combo, I must get her. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzi, this Tilda card is so sweet!
    Please stop by my blog, there's something there for you!
    http://studioapapercreations.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-got-tude-yo-lol.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable Tilda Suzi - congrats on winning her! Lovely card and how clever to use those little cut out bits! Thanks for playing along with us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful Suzi, love your colour work
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those snowflakes and paper are beautiful, thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda, we're so happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely card, I like your background paper,thank you for joining us at I♥ Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Suzi, that is one cute little Tilda, love the die cut paper edge.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our Icy Christmas challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Suzi! Oh wow she is cute! What a beautiful aqua color! Love your card!
    Thanks for joining the LOTV Challenge this week and good luck on the candy!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at ABC this time.
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx