Good Morning my Dears, I haven't posted for a few days due to being a little under the weather, can't put my finger on exactly what's wrong with me, just a little tired and weary, maybe it's this rotten wet windy cold weather we are having. Such a change from the sunny weather we had on holiday last week.
Anyway enough about me, I made this sweet Tilda card for a few challenges and I must say that Lavender is not one of my fav colours but I quite like how this has turned out. I've coloured Tilda with Pro Markers and used glamour dust for her wings and the new Polar White flower soft for the trim on her hat and bobble.
The flowers are hand made using half inch lace strips, I think they look really pretty. The full recipe for my card is below this post.
These are the challenges that inspired me:
1. Passion for ProMarkers Challenge: This week it's Lace/Lavender and Pearls. A lovely combo.
2. The ABC Challenge: Are looking for Glitter this week.
3. ABC Christmas Challenge: Would like to see a Winter Wonderland this week.
4. I Love ProMarkers Challenge: Would like to see snowflakes this week. I've used my CB snowflake embossing folder.
5. C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: Would like to see dry embossing this week.
6. Oldie But Goodie Challenge: This week would like to see distressing. I've distressed the edges of my DP.
7. I Did it Creations Challenge: Would like you to add a charm this week.
8. Charisma Cardz Challenge: Have the them of With Love @ Christmas this week.
Thank you for visiting, I hope you all have a lovely weekend ahead of you. I'll be back a little later with my DT card for Fairy Fun Friday so see you all this afternoon.
DP: unknown ( had the papers for yonks)
Image: Tilda with lantern
CB: snowflake embossing folder
Flowers: prima & hand made lace rosettes
String Pearls: local haberdashery store ( remnant kings)
Sentiment: House Mouse
Charm: freebie from magazine.
Extras: TH distressing wheel, Flower Soft, Glamour Dust. Stickles Diamond