Friday, November 5

Tilda in Lavender + Challenges



Good Morning my Dears, I haven't posted for a few days due to being a little under the weather, can't put my finger on exactly what's wrong with me, just a little tired and weary,  maybe it's this rotten wet windy cold weather we are having.   Such a change from the sunny weather we had on holiday last week.
Anyway enough about me,  I made this sweet Tilda card for a few challenges and I must say that Lavender is not one of my fav colours but I quite like how this has turned out.  I've coloured Tilda with Pro Markers and used glamour dust for her wings and the new Polar White flower soft for the trim on her hat and bobble.

The flowers are hand made using half inch lace strips, I think they look really pretty. The full recipe for my card is below this post.

These are the challenges that inspired me:
1. Passion for ProMarkers Challenge:  This week it's Lace/Lavender and Pearls.  A lovely combo.

2. The ABC Challenge:  Are looking for Glitter this week.
3. ABC Christmas Challenge:  Would like to see a Winter Wonderland this week.

4. I Love ProMarkers Challenge: Would like to see snowflakes this week.  I've used my CB snowflake embossing folder.

5. C.R.A.F.T. Challenge:   Would like to see dry embossing this week.  
6. Oldie But Goodie Challenge:  This week would like to see distressing.  I've distressed the edges of my DP.

7. I Did it Creations Challenge:  Would like you to add a charm this week.
8. Charisma Cardz Challenge:  Have the them of With Love @ Christmas this week.

Thank you for visiting, I hope you all have a lovely weekend ahead of you. I'll be back a little later with my DT card for Fairy Fun Friday so see you all this afternoon.

Suzi xox

Recipe:
DP:  unknown ( had the papers for yonks)
Image: Tilda with lantern
Medium: ProMarkers 
Nestie's: labels8
CB: snowflake embossing folder
Flowers: prima & hand made lace rosettes
String Pearls: local haberdashery store ( remnant kings)
Ribbon: fantasticribbons.co.uk
Brads: Dovecraft
Sentiment: House Mouse
Charm: freebie from magazine.
Extras: TH distressing wheel, Flower Soft, Glamour Dust. Stickles Diamond

31 comments:

  1. You are very talented. So beautiful!
    ★ Jasmine Wilmany

    http://www.jasminewilmany.com

    ◕‿◕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card :)

    I love your coloring.

    Thank you for joining us at IDIC.

    Hugs Gurkiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello your card is gorgeous
    the flowers are amazing.
    Hugs Karla

    ReplyDelete
  4. your lavendercoloured Tildacard is just marvellous Suzi....I agree that your mood must have to do with the change of weather and temperature....it can be a kind of homesickness???....here it is stormy and rainy....but I'm off to playing tennis now (in a hall....lol)...hope you enjoy your day!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Suzi, the flowers are beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Suzi! Gorgeous Tilda images and such a soft pastel colour scheme! Really nice.

    Thank you for entering at IDIC this week

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. REally lovely Suzi, love the colours you used too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzi. Great colours. I do like lilacs & lavenders. Nice touch with your flowers too. Fab card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute. Your flowers are more than just pretty good they are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzi, what a pretty card. Love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Your lace flowers are beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, your colouring is fab & the flowers are lovely
    Thanks for joining my challenge at OLDIE but a GOODIE, hope you’ll join us again
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous. So unusual a colour choice. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a gorgeous card Suzi. Love the image you've used and the details also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card using Dry Embossing, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won.

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely card! Love the simple colour scheme & that sweet image! Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card! really cute, thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas challenge this time,
    Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card, love the colours and your lace flowers are wonderfull xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. a beautiful christmas card! Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at Charisma Cardz and good luck! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow this is beautiful, i love the gorgeous colour combo and fabulous layout
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Superb winter wonderland card hun, loving it. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. A really pretty card...such a sweet image..thanks for joining us at PFP...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card especially the lacy flowers, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card Suzi, lovely colours and those flowers are fab.

    Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T for our dry embossing challenge and good luck.

    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Suzi,
    What a darling little Tilda. She's gorgeous & I love the embossed background & gorgeous flowers. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Suzi - this is gorgeous! I love your layout and fab embellies! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful Suzi, great colours and love the Tilda image. Thanks for playing along with us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Suzi it seems ages since I have been to visit I do hope you will feel better soon and not go down with any dreaded virus. I am in love with this creation of yours, the colours, design and Tilda look stunning.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Suzi,Hope your feeling better soz to hear youve been feeling ill,thankyou for joining us this week at Oldie But A Goodie with your stunning entry,good luck
    love n hugs
    liza
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  30. What A wonderful distressed card , Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie this fortnight and good luck !
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx