Good morning my Lovelies, Well it's Sunday morning, the snow has nearly all disappeared and fingers crossed that the weather man's predictions don't come true. He says it's coming back with a vengeance tomorrow or Tuesday. I truly hope not!! as I really need to work over the next couple of weekends. Cross your fingers, toes and eyes for me please! lol.
It's Time for another challenge over at Creative Inspirations and this will be the last one of this year. The lovely Patti has chosen the theme for this one and she would love to see
So you have no excuses because if your like me then you are still churning out creations for the up coming holiday.
I've used a couple of sweet Hanglar Stanglar images for my card and mounted them on a large chipboard pinflair heart which I have covered in a pinflair squared heart material and then glittered with stickles. I used my Pro Markers to colour these two sweeties and glamour dust for all their little fur trims. Not to bore you too much I have put the full recipe for my card at the bottom of this post.
Here is my completed card
Our Sponsors this week are Soft Pencil
who have an amazing array of digital images in their store. do pop over and take a peek.
Our other sponsor is Stamp and Create
and they are giving the lucky winner $10.00 to spend in their on line store.
Wow!! not just one prize but two for our lucky winner.
So what are you waiting for, pop over to Creative Inspirations and check out the adorable creation that the DT have made for you this week and then come and join us with your wonderful creations.
Thank you so much for visiting, I wish you all a very happy Sunday and hope the remainder of your weekend goes well for you.
Other Challenges Entered:
1. Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Theme this week is Christmas but no RED or GREEN
2. Cute Card Thursday Challenge: Have the theme of Floral Frenzy this week.
3. Passion for Promarkers Challenge: Have an open theme this week so Anything Goes. Of course you must use Pro Markers on your creation.
4. Papertake Weekly Challenge: This week Red & Green must not be seen
5. Sketch and Stash Challenge: Have a wonderful sketch to follow and my new stash is my chipboard heart and the material covering it, also my new roses ribbon.
6. Sew Many Challenge: Have the theme of Flower Power this week.
7. Ellephantastic Challenge: Would like to see Wish upon a Star/ Winter/Christmas this week.
8. Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge: Have a colour theme of Arctic Blue, Carnation Pink and Lime Zest this week. All these colours are in my card.
9. Pear Tree Designs Challenge: Have the theme of Winter Wonderland this week.
10. A Spoon full of Sugar Challenge: This week have the theme of Christmas Card.
11. ABC Christmas Challenge: This week it's Y for Yuletide. There is a wonderful explanation of this word over on the blog you should go read it.
12. ABC Design Team Challenge: The Theme for this challenge is non traditional Holiday colours.
13. Craft Your Days Away Challenge: This week would like to see punches/die cuts on your creations.
DP: K&Co Roam /MME Summer/ Kars X-mas Collection
Image: Hanglar Stanglar
Medium: Promarkers & Glamour dust for fur trims
Heart: Pinflair chipboard, covered with pinflair material. then stickled around hearts.
SnowFlakes, Marianne D's dies
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts.
Stickles: frosted lace
Machine stitched around edges.