Thursday, December 23

Digi Doodle Shop's Bes t#39 Anything Goes GDT Card




Good morning everyone,  This is my last Guest Design spot for Digi Doodle Shop's Best.   It's been absolutely lovely to work with Karen (Head DT Co-ordinator) and the lovely DT.  I've thoroughly enjoyed working with the fantastic digital images provided by Digi Doodle.

This week the challenge is running for 2 weeks and the theme is Anything Goes.  I've used the beautiful Poppy & Bud image available Here. I printed it off and then used my beaded oval nestie to frame it.  Coloured with Staedler Water Pencils. It's quite a simple card for me, no flowers or glitter etc but I do like it. The lovely vibrant red paper is from Karrs X-mas collection and the little butterfly's are from a Martha Stewart punch.  The rest of my recipe is below this post.

Wishing you all a wonderful day. I'm off out now with the twins to deliver Christmas cards to some of  our family and then we are off to Frankie and Benny's for some lunch.  I will see you all later when they are tucked up in bed.

Suzi xox

Challenges Entered:

Moving along with the Times Challenge:  This week it's Anything Goes (No Christmas Cards)

Crafts and Me Challenge:  This week it's Anything Goes

Recipe:

DP: Karrs X-mas collection
Image: Poppy & Bud  - Digi Doodle Shop's Best
Medium: Staedler Water Colour Pencils
Nestie's:  Beaded oval
Lace & Ribbon: local haberdashery store
Sentiment shape: Nelli Sneddon die
Sentiment: Kathy Davis
MS Butterfly punch

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.Love the colour combo.
    Merry Christmas.
    Lisa x
    (DDSB DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi, WOW this is super, I love the bright colours you have used. Thanks for playing along on MAWTT this week. Hope you have a Great Christmas Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Suzi that red is really vibrant. The image cries out for water colouring as well. Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. Have a happy Christmas. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these poppies, Suzi - your card design is lovely! It's been great having you work along with us as GDT this month!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Suzi, what a delicate card....beautiful papers and details....love your colouring!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Poppy, love the butterflies too.
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Merry Christmas
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card, good luck! Thanks for joining us this week over at MAWTT, hugs Heidi (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Suzi i love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our Challenge this time. A Happy New Year to you too. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and I love how used the colors in it !
    hugs, Jóna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx