Thursday, December 9

Digi Doodle Shop's Best #36 Animals/Insects GDT card



 Good Morning All,  I was delighted when lovely Karen emailed me and asked if I would like to be a Guest Designer for the month of December over at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.  Of course it took me all of 3 maybe 4 seconds to say Yes Please.  




This week the Theme is Animals/Insects, now when Karen gave me the theme and this adorable Playful Puppies (available HERE)  image to work with I thought great - a break from making Christmas Cards,  what do I go and do!!! yes you guessed it - I made a Christmas card for a friends puppies, lol !!  well I do buy them a Christmas present every year so why not a card.  Here it is. They have been coloured with a mixture of TH distress inks and Pro markers. The papers are old stock from my scrap box as is the ribbon, buttons and the sentiment was one I bought when I first started crafting,  so there won't be a recipe at the end of the post. Sorry!



I hope you will come on over and join us this week.  I look forward to seeing all your lovely creations.
Don't forget to pop over and take a peek at the wonderful designs the DT have created for you this week.
Hope you all have a wonderful day.   Suzi  xox

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Suzi. Love it to bits. Great to have you along with us as a Guest Designer.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image there Suzi roll on 011 hoping to grab all and get back blogging again lol glad you liked my e mail lol :)

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Suzi....congrats on being asked for GDT....you deserve it!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Suzi, and it's lovely to have you aboard for a few weeks.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They couldn't have chosen anyone better Suzi!
    Your card is a treat and they are lucky to have you even for a short time.
    (I Know what you mean about life getting in the way);0) Big hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card ! Great coloring.
    Hugs, Jóna DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx