Thursday, December 16

Digi Doodles Shop's Best #38 New Beginnings Gdt card




Good Morning All,  Well it's time for my second Guest spot over at Digi Doodles Shop's Best Challenge and this week the theme is

 "NEW BEGINNINGS"

I chose the beautiful image called Just Married from the wonderful array of images which can be found HERE

I used my staedler water colour pencils and Tim Hotz distress inks on the image before mounting it onto one of Marianne D's beautiful dies. The Paper is from MME wild asparagus, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and the sentiment is from Dovecraft accents.  Ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons. Pearls from Prima.

Quite a simple card but I think it looks very elegant.  My Daughters friend is being married next week (fingers crossed that the weather doesn't get in the way)  I hope everything goes well for the Happy Couple.

Thanks for popping in to visit, I do hope your enjoyed your stay and that you will leave me a few words to let me know you were here.

Suzi xox


8 comments:

  1. Suzi this is just gorgeous!! I love everything about it! Your coloring is fab and your papers, embellies and die cut are just perfect!
    We are so proud to have you joining us this week!
    Hugs~
    Dana DDSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your daughter's friend will be absolutely delighted with this card, Suzi - it's gorgeous! That die cute frame sets the image off beautifully!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card. Love that frame behind the image.
    Merry Christmas
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful wedding card Suzi, and the vintage feel suits the image perfectly
    Debz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card Suzi. i'm sure they will love it.
    Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas, hope its everything you wish for
    Love and Hugs rozzy xx (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful Suzi, I love the whole design you have used.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely stunning!!!!
    hugs
    sadia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi, this is absolutely beautiful, great coloring and color combination.
    Hugs, Jóna DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx