Thursday, December 23

My Favourite 5 Christmas Cards of 2010



Over at A Scrapjourney the lovely Debby is running a fab competition to win some lovely stamps
All she asks is that you choose your favourite 5 Christmas Cards that you've created this year.  it wasn't easy because like most of us we have made tons and tons.  But these are the ones that stand out for me for lots of different reasons.  I hope you enjoy looking at them.  Do pop over and take part in Debby's lovely task.


I loved making this with all the pretty flowers, papers and the digital image is utterly adorable from Prairie Fairy Designs
I paper pieced the dresses and the lace is so so pretty..


I love the clean crisp feel of this card with sweet Tilda, pretty snowflakes and those lovely flowers again from Wild Orchid Crafts.
A pretty card with lots to view. Love the hAnglar stAnglar images.


One of my very favourite Sugar Nellie Christmas Images, and the first one I've coloured using Tim Holtz Distress inks.




I love easel cards, and enjoyed making this using different nestie's and distrssing inks, I even made the little heart from scratch.

Thank you for looking.  Hope you all have a Wonderful Christmas on Saturday.

Suzi xox

8 comments:

  1. Oh these are gorgeous Suzi, my fave is the Tilda one.
    Thank you for joining in with my challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. All Gorgeous! The hAnglar stAnglars are beauts! I am gonna have to go check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, really enjoyed looking at these - all gorgeous cards .
    Hope you and your family have a fantastic Christmas.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous mini works of art - all of them. Merry Christmas Suzi.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. now this was a fun and stunning post!

    merry, merry christmas to you and yours. may your holidays be filled with happy EVERYTHING!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello dear Suzi,
    thank you so much for taking time to enter my candy
    Your cards are all very beautiful as well. have a wonderful
    Christmas hugs
    claudia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont know if you are aware but you won a prize in the Cards for Men bloghop, if you like to pop across to the Challenge blog it will tell you how to claim your prize. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely collection of creativity! Each and everyone is absolutely gorgeous. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and that the New Year is plumb full of smiles!

    Hugs Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx