Saturday, December 11

One Stop Craft # 110 SASSY CHRISTMAS - DT


Good morning my dears,   I am so excited!!!!  after 13 days of being marooned due to the snow I finally made it out yesterday to do some shopping "Yippee"  I now have enough food and essentials to keep me and my DH nourished for at least a month.   I even managed to pop into my local craft store and treat myself to a couple of new stickles and a Marianne D's butterfly die.  So I'm a happy bunny this morning.

It's Saturday which means another fantastic challenge over at One Stop Craft where our lovely boss has chosen the theme for this week,  she would love to see a

SASSY  CHRISTMAS

We are being sponsored this week by the fabulous Sassy Studio Designs who very kindly gave the DT a couple of images to work with and believe me when I say my friend is going to love this little box, I think he will appreciate this image a great deal, maybe not so much the homemade shortbread inside it. lol.



I've used a Sassy Designs Image and coloured her with TH distress inks, Sakura Tiara pens and some glamour dust.  I made the little box using my Hougie score board and covered it with papermania's Jolly Holly Christmas paper and added a little ribbon. The easel card was made from oval Nestie's. The full recipe for my card and box is below this post.

I think that's all from me for now, do pop over to the challenge blog and take a peek at the other wonderful creations the DT have made for you this week.


 
Thank you for popping in to visit,  please leave a few words to let me know you were here, in the mean time do have a wonderful weekend.  Suzi xox

Other Challenges Entered:
1. Cards For Men Challenge:  This week the girls are celebrating their 1st Anniversary and are having a wonderful Blog Hop with 2 challenges for you to take part in. Do pop over and find out all the details.

2. Paper Sundaes Challenge:  Would like you to make a Gift this week.

3. Charisma Cardz Challenge:  Would love to see your Gift Ideas this week.

 4. Penny's Paper Challenge:  Have the theme of Christmas this week.

5. Crafty Emma's Challenge: Would love to see anything but a card this week.

6. Stamp Something Challenge:  Have a Digi Day this week.  So anything you like but it must be Digital.

7. Digi's with Attitude:  Have an Anything goes this week so long as it has a Digital Stamp.


Recipe:
DP: Papermania's  Jolly Holly Christmas.
Image:  Sassy Studio Designs (Digital)
Medium:  Promarkers for skin, TH distress inks,  Brick Red for clothes and sack. Sakura Tiara pen for camisole and hat, Glamour Dust for fur trims.
Sentiment:  Prairie Fairy Designs (Digital)
Nestie's:  Oval small, round small, Oval Scallop, Round Scallop.
Flower: Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon: K&Co.
wooden Holly embellishment:  local haberdashery store.



24 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi...love your gorgeous box with the nice card on top...your colouring that sexy girl is sassy wonderful!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi

    I love what you have done with this. Just gorgeous.

    I just feel useless with this type of image, and can never get it looking right.

    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh WOW !! this is just fabulous Suzi ,,, what a lovely gift ,,, am sure he will love everything ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Stamp Something Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please pop over to my blog, I have something for you! xx

    Merry Christmas!

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie hun Lovely mind you like the one with the Heart lol lol

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is pretty..bright and colourful. thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    fi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello.
    What a nice idea. You could pack anything into this box. I wonder what will go in there ... Really nice coloring of the image. Well done.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Penny's and good luck.
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzi I am so glad that you managed to get out and do a shop, it must be awful for you up North with all that snow and of course the frosts don't help. I love, love this p[project Suzi a fabulous creation.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Gorgeous gift you've made and love the image on the card! Thanks for playing at Digi's With Attitude!
    Viv :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool image on a beautiful box! Lucky the one receiving this! :D

    Hope your weekend is perfect!
    Love, Hege

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute! Love your project! Thank you for particpating in this week's Digi's With Attitude! Challenge!

    Glad you were able to get out of the house after being snowbound.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzi...This is too cute!! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's. Good Luck and Merry Christmas!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks brilliant Suzi, glad you have finally been able to get out. My and the boys cleared half our street yesterday. All the snow is just thick ice now. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is wonderful. Love that sassy image! Thanks for playing at Paper Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable box. I love the image. The flower is very pretty.

    Thanks for joining us at Digi's with Attitude!

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a gorgeous gift box...
    Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Suzi, what a beautiful festive gift box! Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men for our special Christmas challenge, thank you so much for mentioning our anniversary blog hop on your blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi I think someone is in for a lovely sassy surprise when they open that box. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge and bloghop. With hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. So very fun and lovely coloring!! The sparkle looks fabulous!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something this week!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  20. This card os so cute! Love the image! Thanks for playing along with us at Digi's With Attitude! Hope to see you again!

    Also, just to let you know that I have Candy oN my blog!
    http://tammyleestampcorner.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-candy-now.html

    Tammylee

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous box love the image.
    Thankyou for joining us at CES Challenges this week, good luck.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Brill box - love your colouring !! Thanks for joining in our challenge at CES this week. Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  23. What an adorable box. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi's With Attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great project, Suzi. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx