Wednesday, December 15

The Pixie Cottage #49 Sketch and/or Friends and Family DT card




Good Morning Everyone,  Here is my DT card for the new challenge over at The Pixie Cottage this week, we have a wonderful sketch for you to follow and the extra theme is Friend/Family,  of course you can choose either or both.  I loved the sketch so I've chosen to use both this week, 

I've used the gorgeous image Hannah;s letter stamp set from Sandra Hammer and it's available at


I've used water colour pencils this time and added some glamour dust and snowtex for the snow on the tree and under Hannah's little wellies. The full recipe for my card is below this post.

Do pop over to the Pixie Cottage and take a peek at the wonderful creations the DT and our special guest and new Artist Faith!! have designed for you this week.

Do have a wonderful day and I'll see you all a little later.

Suzi xox

Other Challenges Entered:

1. Totally Gorjuss Challenge:  Would love to see SNOW this week.

2. Stamptacular Sunday Challenge:  Would love some Winter Wishes this week and of course some stamping.

3. The Pink Elephant Challenge:  Would like a Winter Wonderland Scene this week.


Recipe:

DP: Papermania Classic Christmas Karrs X-mas collection.
DCWV - christmas collection
Image:  Hannah's Letter stamp set by Sandra Hammer from Pixie Cottage
Flower: Stash
Chipboard Sentiment: Poundland
Star and corrugated card: stash


6 comments:

  1. seeing snow on gorgeous cards is my kind of "winter weather!" very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi
    this is an adorable christmas card
    love the layout
    thanks for playing at stamptacular
    sanday this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! thanks for joining in with the Pink Elephant challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just so gorgeous hunny, and so wonderfully snowy! Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors on your card and you have used a lovely image!
    Thanks for joining Stamptacular this week :-)
    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx