Wednesday, December 22

The Pixie Cottage #50 Sketch/Party or Celebration DT.


Good Morning All,  Three sleeps left till Santa does his magic  My wee Grandson's are so excited, I'm having them for a sleepover tonight and tomorrow to give their Mum time to wrap up and prepare all the things that make it so special for them.  

It's our last challenge for this year over at The Pixie Cottage    which will run for 2 weeks so that the DT can have a little rest over the festive period.  We have a wonderful sketch from our very own Tanya and or the theme of party/celebration.  I've chosen to make the first of 10 invitations for the twins 7th birthday party in January, these will be for the girls and I'll come up with another style for the boys.

I've just gone with the theme this week and  used Fairy Molly from The Pixie Cottage by Eileen Gutierrez, coloured her with pro markers added a bit of glitter to her wings.  I've used a couple of TH die cut tickets and stamped them with some sentiments I found in my collection.

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  I hope Santa is good to you.

Suzi xox




4 comments:

  1. Lovely tag, very bright and happy colours!

    I wish you and your family a wonderful christmastime and a happy new year!

    Hugs, Nanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet of you to have them sleepover so the elves can work!! what a wonderful invitation- i'm ready for a warm summer party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet and lovely invitation Suzi.
    Wish you a Merry Christmas!!
    Adrina XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx