Friday, December 3

Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy WOW Competition "Round 1"

 Over at the Sugar Nellie Blog Karen is holding a wonderful challenge for the new range of SIMPLY SASSY stamps by the very talented artist  Krista,

The brief is WOW - White on White,  the only colour allowed is on the SIMPLY SASSY Image.  
This is round 1 (sounds a bit like a boxing match, hehe!)  The prizes are phenomenal as always, the overall winner will receive the SPELLBINDERS brand new Grand Caliber and an invitation to join the Simply Sassy Design team.  How amazing is that for a prize!!!!!

 As this is round 1 and if you are lucky enough to reach the final stage there will be a choice of 12 yes you heard me right 12 Sugar Nellie Stamps.   

The final will be decided by a public vote, so if I'm really lucky (Rofl) I may call on you for a vote or two or three.  So come on my dears, if you have any Simply Sassy stamps in your stamp drawer then get them out ink them up and join in, the more the merrier






I've used the sweet Bella Bunting (sadly the only one I own at the moment) but Santa has my list (well my Daughter and Son) have it.  So I'll be expecting more very soon.  I've coloured Bella with Pro markers  The card itself is made up of plain simple white card stock, it's been embossed with my icicle folder and Tim Holtz Alterations scallop on the edge die.  The rest of my recipe is below this post.

Thanks so much for popping in to visit, do please leave a few words to let me know you were here.

Have a great day everyone.  Suzi xox

Recipe:
White card stock cut and folded
Image: Bella Bunting - Sugar Nellie
Medium: Pro Markers
TH alterations on the edge die - scallops
Embossing folder - drip drop 
Snowflake: marianne D's
Flower, Ribbon  & Pin - stash
Butterfly: Wild Orchid Crafts.
Stickles  frosted lace around image mount

2 comments:

  1. I have this stamp in my christmas stocking , she looks fab in browns, good luck in the comepetition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fab Suzi, your colouring is amazing...good luck!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx