Over at the Sugar Nellie Blog Karen is holding a wonderful challenge for the new range of SIMPLY SASSY stamps by the very talented artist Krista.
This is my second entry for the simple reason my Daughter (after seeing my card) asked me to make a little gift basket with the Sassy Image in pink for a little girl, so here it is. I've coloured Bella with Promarkers and Staedler water colour pencils and wrote "For You" on her little bunting banner.
|Sorry about the quality, It's so hard to take a picture of white.|
The brief is WOW - White on White, the only colour allowed is on the SIMPLY SASSY Image.
This is round 1 (sounds a bit like a boxing match, hehe!) The prizes are phenomenal as always, the overall winner will receive the SPELLBINDERS brand new Grand Caliber and an invitation to join the Simply Sassy Design team. How amazing is that for a prize!!!!!
As this is round 1 and if you are lucky enough to reach the final stage there will be a choice of 12 yes you heard me right 12 Sugar Nellie Stamps.
The final will be decided by a public vote, so if I'm really lucky (Rofl) I may call on you for a vote or two or three. So come on my dears, if you have any Simply Sassy stamps in your stamp drawer then get them out ink them up and join in, the more the merrier.
I am also entering this little creation into the following Challenges:
1. Sugar Nellie WOW Challenge: All the details are above.
2. Totally Papercrafts Challenge: Would love the see Christmas with PUNCHES
3. Fussy and Fancy Challenge: This week it's anything but a card
4. Sew Many Challenges: Would love to see Snowflakes this week.
5. By the Cute and Girly Challenge: Have the theme of Children this week. My little basket was made for a child.
6. Crafty Cardmakers Challenge: White with a Splash for this weeks theme.
7. Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge: Anything but a Card this week.
8. Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge: This week the theme is Christmas.
Thanks so much for popping in to visit, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you all real soon.
All white card.
Image: Bella Bunting from Sugar Nellie
Medium: Pro Markers & Staedler water colour pencils
Craft Concepts: embossing folder drip drop
MS: double sided lace doily punch, poppies edge punch.
Magnolia: dohickey lace doily die
Marianne D's snowflake die & swirl die
Nestie: small circle & circle scallop
Sentiment: Create with TLC
Butterfly: Wild Orchid Crafts