Friday, December 17

White Christmas




Good Morning,  Well the snow is back, not quite as heavy as predicted but there is a lot more to come.  It went down to -10 last night Br...........  it was cold especially with the wind chill factor too. 

I made a white card last week for one of my SIL's  and thought it would be nice to make the other two a similar one.  I've used sweet sneaky Tilda yet again.  Can't help it, she is one of my fave at the moment. I'll get on and make the other one later today and probably post it tomorrow.

I embossed a plain white card with drip drop folder and then added a doohickey doily lace die. Tilda has been coloured using water colour pencils and pro markers for the skin tones and hair.  I've added lots of lovely snowflakes from a Marianne D's die and glittered them all with Glamour dust from decoart.  The rest of my recipe is below this post.

I still can't quite believe that this time next week it will be Christmas Eve.  I wonder what Santa will bring me this year. What!!!  do you mean, of course I still believe in Santa. lol

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Other Challenges entered:

Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog:  Have a wonderful picture inspiration this week, they would love a predominately white creation with a splash of colour. 

Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  Have the theme of Silver/Blue/White this week.  

Pollycraft Monday Challenge:  Would like to see a White Christmas this week.  They are also having a GD call.

Cupcake Craft Challenge:  Would love to see non traditional colours this week.

Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge:  the theme this week is simple "Christmas"

Glitterbabe's Challenge:  Would love to see Snow/and or Snowflakes this week.

Bizzy Becs Store Blog Challenge:  This month the theme is Christmas.

Recipe:

DP: none all white card
Image: Magnolia Sneaky Tilda
Medium:  Pro Markers, staedler water colour pencils
Dies:  Magnolia doohickey lace doily
Snowflakes: Marianne D's die cut
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
MS butterfly punch
Gems, pearls, Prima
Pin, ribbon, stash
Stickles: waterfall for edge of image.
Glamour dust.
TH: distress ink broken china for butterfly.



16 comments:

  1. boy the holidays get here fast, don't they???? absolutely gorgeous card! and i am sooooooo thrilled you shared it with us at glitterbabe's challenge.

    wishing you and yours a truly blessed holiday season.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH EEK!!! This is so fabulous! Lovely layout and seriously, what's not to love about this little stamp! It's perfect! Great color splash and thanks for letting me know about that Magnolia-licious challenge blog. I may have to get in on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, thanks so much for sharing at the SFTW christmas challenge hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh this is beautiful Suzi - I love all the white you used it is so effective.
    Hope Santa brings you some crafty stash as I am sure you have been a good girl LOL!
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous work, I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so into the WOW look, just makes the image pop out. Fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Bec's. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi,
    Your card is simply wonderful!! Love the design! Your lace doily and punched side is wonderful as are the beautiful snowflakes. Tilda is coloured beautifully. Really like the flowers with just a touch of blue :o)
    Beautiful job!
    Thank you for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi, what a beautiful card. Tilda is adorable--I really must get her on my next order, LOL--and you've coloured her beautifully. Love all the embellishments.
    Thanks for joining us the the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.

    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a pretty card. I really like the pearls and the pin with the flowers. Thanks for playing along with Magnolia-licious Challegen Blog. Linda C

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzi

    this is gorgeous, your colourwork on tilda is so pretty, those snowflakes are gorgeous, thanks for joining us at pollycraft and wishing you a lovely christmastime

    Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzi! I love your Christmas card, so delicate with the white & blue! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful. Tilda is so cute and I love this white.
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW and I wish you a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahhhh...I love the white theme!!You have used all the die cuts to absolute maximum, such a beautiful, delicate result. And your colouring is just fabulous!
    Wishing you lovely Christmas time!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooo this is another stunner Suzi, I love that sweet Tilda too and your colouring is beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our blue, white & silver challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning! Love your attention to detail
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous vibration of those snowflakes and butterfly. It's such a cute pick of Tilda on this card. Thank you so much for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge and I am looking forward to see more of your creations for our challenges :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx