Saturday, December 4

Willow in Blue



Good Evening Everyone,  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  It's still knee deep here in snow but I will definitely need to venture out tomorrow,  We've ran out of just about everything, no bread, butter, tea, coffee.  down to the bottom of the barrel as they say.  

I've been practicing again with my TH distress inks on sweet Willow, still got a long way to go but it's certainly better than my first attempt.   They say practice makes perfect and I'm determined to get it right because I love using them.

Anyway this was made for a few challenges, so without further ado here they are.

1. Whiff of Joy Challenge:  Christmas with no red or green.

2. Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  A wonderful sketch from Domi.

3. Cute Card Thursday Challenge:  Would like to see Blue this week.

Thank you so much for coming to visit, I hope you have a wonderful evening.

Suzi xox

Recipe:
DP: K & Co Christmas special (TSV from QVC) DCWV Metallic stack
Image:  Willow with heart - Whiff of Joy
Medium: TH Distress inks, Antique Linen, Tattered Rose, Broken China, Tea Dye, Brushed Corduroy
Nestie's: oval small
Swirl & paper flower: Marianne D's Die
Snowflakes: Marianne D's die 
Rose: Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment: The Pixie Cottage
Extras: Glamour dust, blue glitter, Liquid Pearls.





11 comments:

  1. OH Susie hun this is gorogues really love blue,and that sentiment is perfect,hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her in blue - fab card.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely blue card Suzi....and I think your colouring is already fab!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card :-) the image is adorable and your colouring is perfect !! the papers and embellies are gorgeous too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi!
    lovely card, dear, I like the light blue you picked, and the image is very nice as well!
    hugs
    sadia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice coloring on the image!! I like the flowers and snowflakes too!!

    Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, gorgeous Card.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning work! :) Love the colors you´ve chosen, Willow looks great in blue :)
    Thank´s for joining us at WOJ Challenges :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Suzi this is absolutely stunning the colours are so lovely and that image is wonderful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous Suzi!! I just love your colors and coloring!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx